• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

NCP's state won't respond

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lakersgrl420

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia
The dcss in Georgia has sent so many requests for updates on the ncp and they have not responded. When i filed paperwork i gave them his name address where he works his social. Who can i contact in Nevada for answers?

mistoffolees

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia
The dcss in Georgia has sent so many requests for updates on the ncp and they have not responded. When i filed paperwork i gave them his name address where he works his social. Who can i contact in Nevada for answers?
I always have to wonder why it's easier to ask a question here and sit around and wait for an answer rather than simply google the answer...

I entered 'nevada child support enforcement office' into Google and the first answer was:
https://dwss.nv.gov/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=56&Itemid=129

lakersgrl420

Thanks. I havent been waiting on an answer. I have been on a plane for 4 hours and havent been able to find what i was looking for.

Last edited by a moderator:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">