• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need help from a Senior Member Please !!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaylynnsmommy

What is the name of your state? Forida

I had asked this question earlier, but someone suggested I ask a senior member's advice.

Sooo....
I printed papers off the internet today that are motion for contempt of court order. It said that I have to write a letter to the Marshal or something like that ... do you know what that is ? And if so, what or who exactly is the Marshal and what do they want to know ?

2Mistakes

There was no reason to post a 2nd thread. The Seniors will see the other thread, and if they want to respond, they will.

Jaylynnsmommy

Ok, I don't see what the problem is though ?? :confused:

I wanted to be more specific with who I was directing my question towards.
The last person I talked to about it suggested that I talk to a Senior Member...
So...

Just Blue

Ok, I don't see what the problem is though ?? :confused:

I wanted to be more specific with who I was directing my question towards.
The last person I talked to about it suggested that I talk to a Senior Member...
So...
Just lock this thread and a Sr. will respond to the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">