• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need Opinion

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Gman1969

What is the name of your state?Houston, TX.

I have divorced for 1 year. And I've been through a very stressfull days because of my ex-wife and the charges that she put on me. I have to pay $650 for the child support. After the final decision from the court, she took care of my daughter about 2-3 months and after she received the first child support money, she asked my mom to take care of her such as: take her to school everyday, let her stay with my mom and etc. And now it completely, my mom is the one that doing all the works and my ex wife is having fun to spend the money. Now, I heard that she is pregnant from somebody else and want to ask my mom to take care of her and unborn child.
I don't think this is fair for us. My mom is the one that suppose to get the money and buy some clothes for my kid. but she is doing it without getting any money and my ex sometimes will threaten her if she let me to spend time with my kid, she will take my kid away from her. My mom is an old lady and she listens what my ex said because she doesn't want to lose her grandkid.
I know that I need a lawyer, but my salary is not enough. After the tax state deductions and everything, I just get $120 left and I can't even afford my apartment and buy the insurance for my kid.
I really need help and opinions

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">