• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

NJ-Judge recinded two missed payment bench warrent.How do I put it on again.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mac3281

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? NJ
Help! My ex owes 75 thousand dollars in child support. I went to the Middlesex county court to file a two missed payment bench warrent in Sept. 2003. The judge ordered it. In April 2004 he was arrested in Passaic county. He was held over night in jail and the judge recinded the order and gave him 90 days to come back to court for a review (I'm sure my ex told the judge he was out of work and had no money). Probation had a 90 day review and he never showed. They also never put back the bench warrent on him. Probation said they were not sure they were able to serve him the court papers for the court date. My question is if I have an order for a two missed payment bench warrent, why cant it be put on him again? How do I file for a warrent? Why does he need to be served papers again if I already have the order? And why dont the county corts and probation work together. Which one over rided who? I would appreciate any help or advice. I cant afford a lawyer. you can write back here or at my e-mail address.

[email protected]

Thanks in advance!

Melissa

Pieces of info are missing here. However, the one thing you said which would make the warrant useless is the Judge removed his warrant. If the Judge removed the warrant, there is not a warrant to arrest him for. Go back and get another warrant and do the process over again.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">