• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

No child support ordered for divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ddebmemphis

What is the name of your state?Tenn
Hello, I lost my 3 children, my house, savings, and life to a bitter revengeful husband! I did not get alimony, or rehab I was married for 11 years and a stay at home mom. He did not ask for child support, but started a business with our income and now probarly makes $50,000 -$80,000 a year. But as revengeful as he has been has aanyone seen after parenting plan and divorce was through they went after child support? I am not a selfish parent and do want to help raise my children, but he took the Ira and employment wages and everything! so it has been very hard for me. I do not understand how this could really happen, but please tell if it could get worse. Now i don;t ever see my children very much and it is just cruel! thankyou deb

rmet4nzkx

Well she had an attorney, GAL and also was comitted....
ddebmemphis said:
hello I am sorry to use that language but it is the truth. My parents have been silver spoon fed by my dead grandparents all of their lives. My mother never worked barely a day in her life. My father complains he had it so bad because he was born in Jamicai Plains Boston(the worst of the worst). He did not have a h.s. diploma and made it in this world. My grandparents use to give them $10,000 - $20,000 every few years when my parents complained or whined! Now I have been thru a horrible divorce and custody fight and my parents would not help me with a dime or a place to sleep. They do not really speak to me and say they would not take me out of their will. But they will not even help me with $20. for groceries or anything. Is there anything I can do if they promise I will in the will with my other two sibblings to protect myself from this promise. Can I ask them for a noterized copy of the will? And if they change it can I take it to court? Because I am there daughter and they are just being abusive as they have always been. They were alchoholics when I was little and put all the blame on me. They got all their money from my grandmother who wanted her grandchildren to be taken care of. I could come up with witnesse to this fact (aunts and cousins)

Thankyou
DDebmemphis
ddebmemphis said:

Is there any suits I do to my childrens guardian liem because not only did she double as our mediator for the divorce but let all the attorneys ring up extreme amounts of fees $50,000 and up. How is this in the best interest of my children? She knew I had been a stay at home mother at the beginning with no income and father was just making $40,000- a year a laborer salary,. Anyway to suit the divorce courts? Thankyou I have credit card companys calling my house 5x's a day and still owe the guardian $2500. And another attorney $2000. They only seem to care about their money not our lives.

Thankyou
Ddebmemphis
ddebmemphis said:
What is the name of your state? Tenn
I am a mother of 11 years whose husband had her ordered out of her house and custody taken away. I was a stay at home mother w/ 3 kids. He cleaned out the checking account, ira was in his name. Attorney after attorney kept promising me things. Now after I have spent $25,000 on the case and last attorney promised me a trial but there was no trial! He threatened me and told me if I didnot settle (in the court halls) I might get nothing! So I signed all the papers! He is not supposely asking for child support. He is giving me $20,000 in equaity of the house! So far he has given me $2000, and today he said he has a check for $500. but I am worried about child support. Can he go back and get it? Is there anyway to change any of this? He was abusive to me and the guardian liem would not listen to me! Plus he used my parents and sister against me and really bribed my parents. My parents have been doing something illegal and they told me he said to them he would tell on them. Now my parents have not helped me with one dime. I want to have more time with my children. I did not drink or do drugs. My crime was I did not keep the house that uncluttered, maybe yelled to much, and stayed in a bad marriage, and last but not least went into a mental institution because I was had a nervous breakdown over it all.
Is there anyway to sue someone for causing all this mental pain and financial ruin? And is not the guardian liem responsibility to my children? And how is spending $50,000 on attorneys helping them? Other than putting their parents in fiancial ruin! My x also got at least $30,000 more than me. He also started a business with our savings! We moved here for his job 11 years ago> and I worked for him for free for 11 years and get nothing in return! what a great country this is!!

Thankyou

Debbie Lucas

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">