• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Oag

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

katy1205

Texas.
The OAG filed a motion for suit of modification of support order and motion to confirm arrearge. They filed due to 14k arrearages and medical unreimbursed expenses. When we went to court he hired an attorney and served me with a counter petition to modify the parent child relationship, he wants standard visitation. The motion for child support is in the IVD court. The motion for modification of parent child relationship is in the district court. How do I combine them together? File a denial objecting to his request of standard visitation and object to the case being heard by the associate judge. Not sure how to move forward

Silverplum

Texas.
The OAG filed a motion for suit of modification of support order and motion to confirm arrearge. They filed due to 14k arrearages and medical unreimbursed expenses. When we went to court he hired an attorney and served me with a counter petition to modify the parent child relationship, he wants standard visitation. The motion for child support is in the IVD court. The motion for modification of parent child relationship is in the district court. How do I combine them together? File a denial objecting to his request of standard visitation and object to the case being heard by the associate judge. Not sure how to move forward
If you don't mind, I'd like to inquire why?

katy1205

We have already been through this once and the case was before the district Judge, I dont see a need to have the OAG rule on shild support amount and an associate jusge rule on visitation. I just prefer our district judge rule on both.
Can you help or not?

Silverplum

We have already been through this once and the case was before the district Judge, I dont see a need to have the OAG rule on shild support amount and an associate jusge rule on visitation. I just prefer our district judge rule on both.
Okay.
I was trying to find out what is your end goal.
katy1205 said:
Can you help or not?
Not any more.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">