• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

offensive?! theres more to the story..

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

katiek

What is the name of your state? illinois
so theres more to the story...the new stepdad and mother are well off while my fiance and i can barely afford our bills. my fiance owes a lot of back pay which he cannot afford. we live an hour and a half away from his daughter, whom he does not have the money to even go visit. him and his ex are not able to speak to eachother because she will just argue and yell. so basically the little girl, which he was never really sure is his, is better off being adopted than being in the middle of my fiance and his ex. he right now is a stay home dad and the child support is continuing to add up. but adoption records are not public. so im not sure how else to find out and if going back to a lawyer, that we dont have the money for, is worth it at this point??

Silverplum

What is the name of your state? illinois
so theres more to the story...the new stepdad and mother are well off while my fiance and i can barely afford our bills. my fiance owes a lot of back pay which he cannot afford. we live an hour and a half away from his daughter, whom he does not have the money to even go visit. him and his ex are not able to speak to eachother because she will just argue and yell. so basically the little girl, which he was never really sure is his, is better off being adopted than being in the middle of my fiance and his ex. he right now is a stay home dad and the child support is continuing to add up. but adoption records are not public. so im not sure how else to find out and if going back to a lawyer, that we dont have the money for, is worth it at this point??
Put this post into your original thread, then delete this new thread.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">