• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Order for Direct Pay

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

snuggles7340

What is the name of your state? New Jersey
A New Jersey Court ordered my ex-husband to pay direct pay child support and alimony plus arrears. He gives me a hard time every week and doesn't pay what was ordered. He instead asks for favors fro the child and myself and when we don't comply he curses at us and refuses to pay or pays less. I went to New York court and have been given a court date in 2 months. In the means time what do I do? I am a sick woman with Cancer and many for illness. Can I go to the police station where he lives and ask for help? confused:

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
snuggles7340 said:
What is the name of your state? New Jersey
A New Jersey Court ordered my ex-husband to pay direct pay child support and alimony plus arrears. He gives me a hard time every week and doesn't pay what was ordered. He instead asks for favors fro the child and myself and when we don't comply he curses at us and refuses to pay or pays less. I went to New York court and have been given a court date in 2 months. In the means time what do I do? I am a sick woman with Cancer and many for illness. Can I go to the police station where he lives and ask for help? confused:
Why did you go to a New York court? What makes you think they have jurisdiction. The police will not do anything regarding getting him to pay you. I know of no state that would ORDER this.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">