• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ordered too much cs

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

seeingheragain

What is the name of your state? NY

Oh my GOD I cant believe this. today in court the judge ordered me to pay 304 a month to my EX for cs for ONE kid!! How is this possible? I get paid under the table and its not fair, how about I buy her applesauce and peanut butter b/c thats all she eats and get her clothes at walmart? she's just as happy w/ that. EX wants to shop at GAP

LdiJ

seeingheragain said:

Oh my GOD I cant believe this. today in court the judge ordered me to pay 304 a month to my EX for cs for ONE kid!! How is this possible? I get paid under the table and its not fair, how about I buy her applesauce and peanut butter b/c thats all she eats and get her clothes at walmart? she's just as happy w/ that. EX wants to shop at GAP
Dude....if that is what the judge ordered then that is what you have to pay....unless you plan to spend a great deal of time in jail.

Rushia

seeingheragain said:

I seem to recall that you wanted her to shop at the gap. Pulled from your other thread:

seeingheragain said:
I dont want my money going to support HER. if she's gonna take the 50 or 500 (i could afford both) and use it to buy my girl nikes, gap clothes, things like that , then fine
You said you could afford the 500 so that 304 should be easy for you! :D

seeingheragain said:

Go for it! While your picking up that apple sauce, you may wanna grab some KY for when you get your arse thrown in the pokey for not paying your cs. :D

AHA

seeingheragain said:

Ha ha ha, justice is sweet :D :D
You don't get awards for being an alcoholic woman beater, but nice try.

E

eme76

did you make sure to stomp your feet and make a pouty face while you said "its not fair":rolleyes:

i think what is "not fair" is that your child is stuck with such an @ss for a father

rmet4nzkx

seeingheragain said:

For a change you are right, what was the judge thinking:confused: $304 per month doesn't even cover your child's portion of the rent and utilities let alone food and clothing. You should petition the court to clarify the order, perhaps the judge meant $304 per week?

Rushia said:
I seem to recall that you wanted her to shop at the gap. Pulled from your other thread:

You said you could afford the 500 so that 304 should be easy for you! :D
Girl Nikes...$55

Gap clothes...$175

Things like that...$74

Getting burned by Rushia with your own BS...Priceless!

E

eme76

thank you...rotflmao

Inquiry123 said:
Girl Nikes...$55

Gap clothes...$175

Things like that...$74

Getting burned by Rushia with your own BS...Priceless!
i now have hot chocolate all over(it almost came out my nose:eek: )

N

nicetryadmin

seeingheragain said:

Oh my GOD I cant believe this. today in court the judge ordered me to pay 304 a month to my EX for cs for ONE kid!!
So why are you bitching? Does this even include health insurance??!!

You get paid under the table...it's very easy to hide money.

Neal1421

seeingheragain said:

You are complaining over $304 a month? I know people that are paying $700 - $1000 or more for one child. Count your blessings, try to have a relationship with your child and MOVE ON.

BL

This poster loves to post , just to get our goats and replies , it makes him feel BIG ( like he did his X and children ) . I don't lower myself to his level ..

Just Blue

seeingheragain said:

Nannananana**************.....:p

fairisfair

seeingheragain said:

You are RIGHT, it is not fair that you get paid under the table, you should be paying MORE!

bononos

And I thought my ex was a piece of sh!t.
I have been shown that he is not the bottom of the barrel, I never thought it possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">