• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

parental alienation under new thread?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

paterunum

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? TX
I was wondering why my thread (CS did not consider state taxes and other deductions) was locked. I had just written an update and the discussion had just started. If you think it should be in a new thread (which I would title "on parental alienation") and perhaps place under the child custody forum (instead of child support), I will appreciate you doing so, or allowing me to do so. I had kept this update in the same thread, because I was previously advised to do so, to help members know about prior developments in the case. I think the discussion about how to deal with parental alienation could he helpful to many members. Thanks.

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? TX
I was wondering why my thread (CS did not consider state taxes and other deductions) was locked. I had just written an update and the discussion had just started. If you think it should be in a new thread (which I would title "on parental alienation") and perhaps place under the child custody forum (instead of child support), I will appreciate you doing so, or allowing me to do so. I had kept this update in the same thread, because I was previously advised to do so, to help members know about prior developments in the case. I think the discussion about how to deal with parental alienation could he helpful to many members. Thanks.

You can unlock your own thread, paterunum :) Just go to "thread tools" when you view the thread and it will allow you to do so.

However in this case I do think you might want to make a new thread in custody/visitation instead of child support as you mention. You could link to your original thread in your first post of the new thread :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">