• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

parental responsibility?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cwells1106

sorry first time

So question about Ohio law. My daughter turning 18. I know I still have to pay child support and medical ins. she still have a year of high school left. But what else am I responsible for? What if she has car accident am I still financially responsible for that to? And any others. But right now car ownership and ins. Coming up

LdiJ

So question about Ohio law. My daughter turning 18. I know I still have to pay child support and medical ins. she still have a year of high school left. But what else am I responsible for? What if she has car accident am I still financially responsible for that to? And any others. But right now car ownership and ins. Coming up
She will be a legal adult. She will not need a parent to sign to get a driver's license, register a car, or buy insurance. If you do not want to be responsible, make sure that she does it all on her own...or at least without your help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">