• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Partial forgiveness of arrears

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

va445612

What is the name of your state? used to be Florida, now Virginia

Could someone explain the process of obtaining a partial forgiveness of arrears sometimes known as an "offer in compromise".

The ex has already refused to forgive child support arrears, and I seriously doubt that she would be willing to forgive a portion of them either....

but just in case I would like to know what the procedure is.

Thanks!

V

va445612

Not a duplicate post. Different issue. One pertains to partial arrears, one pertains to full arrear forgiveness.

Additionally, the other post stil has an unanswered question.

N

nicetryadmin

va445612 said:
Not a duplicate post. Different issue. One pertains to partial arrears, one pertains to full arrear forgiveness.

Additionally, the other post stil has an unanswered question.
It deals with ARREARS jerkoff. NOW your dumb ass will not get helped. Moron. The drive-thru is backing up..get back to work.

V

va445612

nicetryadmin said:
It deals with ARREARS jerkoff. NOW your dumb ass will not get helped. Moron. The drive-thru is backing up..get back to work.
Sure it is, look at the window. I almost forgot that you were my general manager.

Not entirely the same subject matter. MORON. Go back to your day job of populating your hidden agenda.

MomInPa

I applaud your ex for refusing to "forgive" any amount of arrearages you owe. How could you try to do that against your own child?! Child support is for the CHILD! and they deserve EVERY RIGHT in receiving it. Unbeleivable.

V

va445612

MomInPa said:
I applaud your ex for refusing to "forgive" any amount of arrearages you owe. How could you try to do that against your own child?! Child support is for the CHILD! and they deserve EVERY RIGHT in receiving it. Unbeleivable.
Child support is for junkies like you.

bononos

va445612 said:
Child support is for junkies like you.
Who's the crackhead who's out of work all the time and is 8k in arrears?
Hummm...YOU!
Huge arrear balances are for junkies like you.

V

va445612

bononos said:
Who's the crackhead who's out of work all the time and is 8k in arrears?
Hummm...YOU!
Huge arrear balances are for junkies like you.
hah defend the ex that you never met...CRACKHEADS must stick together HAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">