• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pay back Missed months?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAMILLER

What is the name of your state? Kentucky

I have been paying child support since 1999 except when I was unemployed, which has been about 5 months. Our children are 17 and 15 now. Do I legally have to pay the months that I missed?

B

BiggusJerkus

MAMILLER said:

I have been paying child support since 1999 except when I was unemployed, which has been about 5 months. Our children are 17 and 15 now. Do I legally have to pay the months that I missed?
Before I even give you a "yes" or "no" answer...answer this:

What makes you think you shouldn't pay that?

Just Blue

MAMILLER said:

If it is Court Ordered than of course you do...

E

eme76

Wtf???

MAMILLER said:

you cant really be this stupid:eek:

B

BiggusJerkus

baystategirl said:
If it is Court Ordered than of course you do...
Aww shucks! I am still curious as to what his answer will be.

AHA

MAMILLER said:

WITH interest. The kids most likely ate, were housed, got clothes and accumulated some bills during those 5 months.

Just Blue

CandiceH said:
I cant believe that someone would even bother to ask a question such as this! :eek:

Do you think OP will be back?? ...Or will s/he bow away in embarrassment??

E

eme76

baystategirl said:
Do you think OP will be back?? ...Or will s/he bow away in embarrassment??
i was hoping he/she/it would come back and answer BJ's question

(i am laughing sophmoricly(sp?) at BiggusJerkus making his/her initals B J :eek: )

Just Blue

eme76 said:

(i am laughing sophmoricly(sp?) at BiggusJerkus making his/her initals B J :eek: )

I got a bit of a chuckle outta that myself...:eek:

B

BiggusJerkus

stealth2 said:
Did your children need to eat, wear clothes or sleep in beds? If not, then no you don't. :rolleyes:
I am sure this wasn't even a thought.

B

BiggusJerkus

eme76 said:

Gee...what's on some of your minds???

E

eme76

BiggusJerkus said:
Gee...what's on some of your minds???

:eek: ice cream? you know ben & jerry?:eek:
ok ok i know im a bad girl....but...well...it was just a little funny

StarsMoon

MAMILLER said:

LOL.... Someones TROLL is messing with us.....
This again is to funny...:D
And to think they have multiplied,,,,,:D WOW....:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">