• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pay Stubs

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

noah cryns

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? I'm in California / LA County

So....
My ex girlfriend and myself have agreed on a Child Visitation and Child Support plan.
We have both signed the document and want to submit it to the courts for approval.

At any point in this process, would the father be asked to supply "2 Pay Stubs" for the papers to be filed?

1. We are filing for a 'case number'
2. We will then file a 'non-contested' parenting plan ( Visitation / Child Support Plan )

Basically, my ex girlfriend is now asking for my pay stubs to file the Case Number at the courthouse. She said that she needs 2 pay stubs, does this sound correct?

thanks,

Ohiogal

Queen Bee

So....
My ex girlfriend and myself have agreed on a Child Visitation and Child Support plan.
We have both signed the document and want to submit it to the courts for approval.

At any point in this process, would the father be asked to supply "2 Pay Stubs" for the papers to be filed?

2. We will then file a 'non-contested' parenting plan ( Visitation / Child Support Plan )

Basically, my ex girlfriend is now asking for my pay stubs to file the Case Number at the courthouse. She said that she needs 2 pay stubs, does this sound correct?

thanks,
Yes. Sounds correct.

LdiJ

So....

thanks,
Yes...because the judge will want to see your pay stubs to see if the child support agreement is reasonable.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">