• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

paying to much???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rdrobish3

Pennsylvania

I have a 2 year old son, with an ex girlfriend, and I am now keeping him Wednesday- Sunday leaving her with Sunday night around 9:00 p.m. and Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday morning around 11:30 a.m. I am still paying full child support, I can not get her to sign a form that I had typed up stating that I have him from Wednesday-Sunday. What she is doing is wrong, correct? How can I get proof besides documenting everything, if she wont sign the paper or agree to lower the child support? I dont feel that its right that she gets full support from me and I have him 5 days a week. Can someone please help me?:(

Proserpina

Pennsylvania

I have a 2 year old son, with an ex girlfriend, and I am now keeping him Wednesday- Sunday leaving her with Sunday night around 9:00 p.m. and Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday morning around 11:30 a.m. I am still paying full child support, I can not get her to sign a form that I had typed up stating that I have him from Wednesday-Sunday. What she is doing is wrong, correct? How can I get proof besides documenting everything, if she wont sign the paper or agree to lower the child support? I dont feel that its right that she gets full support from me and I have him 5 days a week. Can someone please help me?:(

I'd be less concerned about child support than actually filing for primary custody.

Though that would depend on how long this arrangement has been going on.

So..how long?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">