• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Percentage rate

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bc1982

What is the name of your state? West Virginia

Does anyone know if their is a set percentage that u must pay in child support monthly? I know they go through ur income records so the price is determined. If i am makin about 450 bucks at a part tiem job can anyone give me a rough estomate on how much i can expect to pay. I have a car payment and a cellphoen payment as my only bills.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
bc1982 said:
What is the name of your state? West Virginia

Does anyone know if their is a set percentage that u must pay in child support monthly? I know they go through ur income records so the price is determined. If i am makin about 450 bucks at a part tiem job can anyone give me a rough estomate on how much i can expect to pay. I have a car payment and a cellphoen payment as my only bills.
Your bills are not taken into consideration. Google West Virginia Child support calculator

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">