• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please DON'T Reply to this unless you can help Don't harass me!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rbills6725

What is the name of your state? OHIO

My company is taking out health insurance from my paycheck. I have coverage from another compnay in which I get assistance from the state. But Tuscarawas County is Insisting on taking out $228 every two weeks from my paycheck thats %40 of what i'm Supposed to take home. My ex husband only pays $168 a month in chid support and he pays nothing for health insurance. I have talked to another person at the child support agency that did absolutely nothing for me. I can't figure out what I can do in order to stop this from happening UNLESS I QUIT Working and get cash assistance. But my Husband makes too much to claim assistance so he would have to quit too.

Please help I may be interested in getting a lawyer if there is a way to get my money back!

KeriWhat is the name of your state?

BelizeBreeze

What is the name of your state? OHIO

My company is taking out health insurance from my paycheck. I have coverage from another compnay in which I get assistance from the state. But Tuscarawas County is Insisting on taking out $228 every two weeks from my paycheck thats %40 of what i'm Supposed to take home. My ex husband only pays $168 a month in chid support and he pays nothing for health insurance. I have talked to another person at the child support agency that did absolutely nothing for me. I can't figure out what I can do in order to stop this from happening UNLESS I QUIT Working and get cash assistance. But my Husband makes too much to claim assistance so he would have to quit too.

Please help I may be interested in getting a lawyer if there is a way to get my money back!

KeriWhat is the name of your state?
so what are you asking?

How to get ex to pay more or to stop the company from taking out the health coverage?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">