• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Sammy85

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? South Carolina Not sure if im using this corresctly or not... I need help or advice fror my spouse who is in need with child support law.. He has 5 children one who was adopted by mothers choice. Including that child he has 3 kids by this woman. He has another child in Florida which she is 13 yr old and does not even know he is here father by mothers choice... Another child in Wisconsin who knows his father and mother is fine with situation.. The mother who has 3 lives here in same state and he see's his kids and help with them as much as possible.. Which matter of fact the oldest boy lives with us which happened recently.. He is wonted for child support which he cannot pay b/c he has no job. Not b?c he dosent wont one but he cannot retain a DL b/c of this problem.. I find it crazy that this man has to suffer and be worried 24-7 when and if he is going to jail b/c these woman wont to put his name on paper and acts like he is a piece of **** when he is far from that.. Hell his daughter which he loves so much does not even know who her dad is because her mother refuses to tell her if she cant have a relationship with him, but still wonts to collect child support... The one who lives here was a prostitue for a very long time and has recently got into a normal profession... Really how can these woman just ruin a mans life for selfish reasons and the state just takes there side and no ? asked.... Please help oh in which i also have a notirized letter in my closet from one mother and him that he pays her child support $90 a week since November 07 but yet at any minute this man can go to jail....

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Your spouse needs to start supporting the children that he has created across the country.

Beyond that, it's none of your business.

Silverplum

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? South Carolina Not sure if im using this corresctly or not... I need help or advice fror my spouse who is in need with child support law.. He has 5 children one who was adopted by mothers choice. Including that child he has 3 kids by this woman. He has another child in Florida which she is 13 yr old and does not even know he is here father by mothers choice... Another child in Wisconsin who knows his father and mother is fine with situation.. The mother who has 3 lives here in same state and he see's his kids and help with them as much as possible.. Which matter of fact the oldest boy lives with us which happened recently.. He is wonted for child support which he cannot pay b/c he has no job. Not b?c he dosent wont one but he cannot retain a DL b/c of this problem..
So he has 5 children by 3 women and does not pay support? :eek:

No wonder he's in trouble and has lost his driver's license.

Sammy85 said:
I find it crazy that this man has to suffer and be worried 24-7 when and if he is going to jail b/c these woman wont to put his name on paper and acts like he is a piece of **** when he is far from that..
I find it crazy that a parent would not support his/her child/ren.

THAT'S what I find crazy.

Sammy85 said:
Can't express yourself without swearing? That's silly.

Sammy85 said:
his daughter which he loves so much does not even know who her dad is because her mother refuses to tell her if she cant have a relationship with him, but still wonts to collect child support... The one who lives here was a prostitue for a very long time and has recently got into a normal profession... Really how can these woman just ruin a mans life for selfish reasons and the state just takes there side and no ? asked....
That's not how it works. Really.

Sammy85 said:
Please help oh in which i also have a notirized letter in my closet from one mother and him that he pays her child support $90 a week since November 07 but yet at any minute this man can go to jail....
That letter is of no legal use.

Guess one way he could get out of trouble with the law?? You could pay his support FOR him!

Running from the problem is not going to help in the least bit. If he is afraid to get a DL because he is wanted, then he needs to face this problem head on.

It sounds like he is selfish and is only doing things to try to keep himself out of jail because of poor decisions.

And I am sorry but if he has a 13 year old daughter who doesn't even know he is her father, then he can't love her very much.

mistoffolees

I find it crazy that a parent would not support his/her child/ren.

THAT'S what I find crazy.
Yep, that's crazy. But what I find even crazier is how many new bed warmers think that they're so important that their needs should take precedence over their new spouse/bf/gf/whatever's responsibility to take care of the children who preceded them in spouse/bf/gf/whatever's life.

Humusluvr

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? South Carolina Not sure if im using this corresctly or not... I need help or advice fror my spouse who is in need with child support law.. He has 5 children one who was adopted by mothers choice.
But he is the father on the adoption, so this is his child. Doesn't matter who initiated it, if he signed this is his child also

Including that child he has 3 kids by this woman. He has another child in Florida which she is 13 yr old and does not even know he is here father by mothers choice... Another child in Wisconsin who knows his father and mother is fine with situation..
So five kids by three women. Are you pregnant?

The mother who has 3 lives here in same state and he see's his kids and help with them as much as possible.. Which matter of fact the oldest boy lives with us which happened recently..
So, two (one biological and one adopted) live with mom and one with dad.

He is wonted for child support which he cannot pay b/c he has no job.
There is an order, a pending order, a warrant, or what? If he has no job, then his percentage will not be that high. But he may be forced to GET a job.

Not b?c he dosent wont one but he cannot retain a DL b/c of this problem..
There are ways to work without a license.

I find it crazy that this man has to suffer and be worried 24-7
He has FIVE children. He should be FREAKING OUT that he's not helping to care for them.

when and if he is going to jail b/c these woman wont to put his name on paper and acts like he is a piece of **** when he is far from that..
Then he better get his rear in gear to correct the situation. It's not these women who are acting like he's a piece of you know what. It's HIM that's acting like he's a piece of it.

Hell his daughter which he loves so much does not even know who her dad is because her mother refuses to tell her if she cant have a relationship with him, but still wonts to collect child support...
Why hasn't he filed for support/visitation/paternity tests then? He needs to be proactive.

The one who lives here was a prostitue for a very long time and has recently got into a normal profession..

The boy was a prostitute. Really? Explain how long that one went on, and why it was allowed by your husband?

Really how can these woman just ruin a mans life for selfish reasons and the state just takes there side and no ? asked....
Your husband is ruining his OWN life for procreating multiple times and not providing for his children. And if the state is involved, then your husband better be prepared for them to squeeze blood out of his turnipbutt.

Please help oh in which i also have a notirized letter in my closet from one mother and him that he pays her child support $90 a week since November 07 but yet at any minute this man can go to jail....
There are still plenty more mothers he needs to get straight with - and the state. You have bigger problems than this forum could ever address.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
I love how everything was the mothers' choices! Her spouse had NOTHING to do with not having a relationship with one of the children, with adopting the other child and with letting another child know he is dad.

Good grief. Poor guy. Must suck to know that he lives his life at whatever woman he is sleeping with. Guess that puts this woman in the driver's seat.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? South Carolina Not sure if im using this corresctly or not... I need help or advice fror my spouse who is in need with child support law.. He has 5 children one who was adopted by mothers choice. Including that child he has 3 kids by this woman. He has another child in Florida which she is 13 yr old and does not even know he is here father by mothers choice... Another child in Wisconsin who knows his father and mother is fine with situation.. The mother who has 3 lives here in same state and he see's his kids and help with them as much as possible.. Which matter of fact the oldest boy lives with us which happened recently.. He is wonted for child support which he cannot pay b/c he has no job. Not b?c he dosent wont one but he cannot retain a DL b/c of this problem.. I find it crazy that this man has to suffer and be worried 24-7 when and if he is going to jail b/c these woman wont to put his name on paper and acts like he is a piece of **** when he is far from that.. Hell his daughter which he loves so much does not even know who her dad is because her mother refuses to tell her if she cant have a relationship with him, but still wonts to collect child support... The one who lives here was a prostitue for a very long time and has recently got into a normal profession... Really how can these woman just ruin a mans life for selfish reasons and the state just takes there side and no ? asked.... Please help oh in which i also have a notirized letter in my closet from one mother and him that he pays her child support $90 a week since November 07 but yet at any minute this man can go to jail....
You do, of course, realize that your husband could have filed to establish paternity, visitation, etc. for all of these kids he spawned, right? That's what a responsible adult would do. Instead, he apparently chose to zip up and move on to the next one.

The most important thing you could do for your husband is to make sure that you are scrupulous in using birth control.

Proserpina

I'm not understanding why Mom is always the bad guy, per " Really how can these woman just ruin a mans life for selfish reasons and the state just takes there side and no ? asked.."

And really OP? He lost his license for non-payment. That doesn't happen for one missed payment. Tell him to buy a bicycle. Give him bus money if local transportation is available.

Make sure you don't have any kids with this man. Because he's not going to be paying you, either.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">