• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please Help! Can't Find The Father

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

SHERI3

What is the name of your state? new york
let me start again, since i may have not made it clear the first time. i am a single mom raising a 14 year old daughter with a serious medical condition. i work 2 jobs and do odd jobs also on the side. i have alot of medical bills, which are paid up because i work 2 jobs. i am not in debt. but i believe the father should help. i can't find him and have no extra money to look for him. i have went through the state and they say i make too much money, even with the amount that goes out towards med bills. i take care of my child myself. i have no family to help. all i wish for is for someone to give me info on how to find her father free of charge. this would help me out so much. i love my daughter and she deserves better than a dead beat dad. thanks!

JETX

SHERI3 said:
let me start again, since i may have not made it clear the first time.
Don't start a new thread to continue a previous one. Post your 'new start' on the original thread.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">