• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pregnant by a married miltary man. NEED ADVICE help!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

missycobbs

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Oklahoma
:(:eek:

Kinda of sad and embarrassed but I really need help.
In August last year, I moved in with a married retired military man that I'd known for few years. I did know he was married at one time and was only friends with him for a while. I was very adamant about ONLY remaining friends with him until he sorted out his personal life. I rarely took his calls and just talked friendly with him here and there from time to time. I know its hard to believe, but I don't believe in being a home wrecker...I was of course aware of his feelings he claimed to have for me...

I started to come around and become more open to a romantic relationship because He told me in June of last year that he'd separated legally from his wife for about 4 months and had not lived with her for a year or so. Was going to jusst finalize his divorce..I also admitted that I was in love with him. I don't know what I was thinking, my mom had just died of pancreatic cancer I was lonely and sad, depressed and believed what he said. He and I claimed our undying love for each other, he seemed really serious about me and HE asked me to move into his house with him when August rolled around. So i had no reason to believe he was lying about his wife and separating. He told me his wife lived in another state with their 4 sons. So in August I moved in with him..

About two or three weeks after i moved in with him, I just instinctively knew i was pregnant...Soon after the married man's son contacted me and told me that his father was a liar and was living with his mother up until june and that his parents had not separated, His son also told me that she was pregnant by his dad too

.HIs son said that he'd read my facebook off of his dad's facebook and wondered how his father could abandon his mom and brothers without telling her anything. The truth was his father had sent his mom and brothers to another state promising to move there with them when he found a job in the state. His son told me all of this messaged via facebook. I told his son my side of the story. But his son told me that his dad had not separted from his MOM and that his parents were living together until his dad decided to move his mother and kids to another state... So I foiund out the married guy lied to me and was very hurt. I confronted him and he strangely got all defensive and turned from doctor jeckly to mr. hyde. Just for the record, I did not have sex with the married man before he told me he was separated, I told him that I wouldn't have a relationship with him of any type unless he was single and free.

But anyway, after confronting the married man after his son contacted me,
he started acting distant and only a month afte ri moved in he started arguing with me and I found out he had gotten his wife pregnant in June sometime? I was completely devastated and shocked. It was very strange because we'd actually planned to have a baby and get married?? So I moved on out with a lot of drama and hassel from him and his wife. He moved his wife back into the house only a few days after I left!! Then he told me he was staying with his wife and accused me of the most ridiculous things. I can say he is crazy and needs help. But I'm just needing some help with how to get him to pay child support. He retired a staff sergeant. I want child support and anything else i can get. I am so pissed I could kill him. He really had me fooled.

My questions is I am due in May with a little girl, that i know is this married man's child. His wife just had a baby in Feb. They have 5 kids now all together and still live together in the same house.
I'm trying to sue him for child support after I make him take a dna test. I also want to find out how much money in child support I can recieve from him. I do not want him any more, he has been cheating on his wife for 20 years. But I do need help making him pay up. I want to know what I can do. I am bad need of some advice about his terrible situation.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Silverplum

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Oklahoma
:(:eek:

Kinda of sad and embarrassed but I really need help.
In August last year, I moved in with a married retired military man that I'd known for few years. I did know he was married at one time and was only friends with him for a while. I was very adamant about ONLY remaining friends with him until he sorted out his personal life. I rarely took his calls and just talked friendly with him here and there from time to time. I know its hard to believe, but I don't believe in being a home wrecker...I was of course aware of his feelings he claimed to have for me...

I started to come around and become more open to a romantic relationship because He told me in June of last year that he'd separated legally from his wife for about 4 months and had not lived with her for a year or so. Was going to jusst finalize his divorce..I also admitted that I was in love with him. I don't know what I was thinking, my mom had just died of pancreatic cancer I was lonely and sad, depressed and believed what he said. He and I claimed our undying love for each other, he seemed really serious about me and HE asked me to move into his house with him when August rolled around. So i had no reason to believe he was lying about his wife and separating. He told me his wife lived in another state with their 4 sons. So in August I moved in with him..

About two or three weeks after i moved in with him, I just instinctively knew i was pregnant...Soon after the married man's son contacted me and told me that his father was a liar and was living with his mother up until june and that his parents had not separated, His son also told me that she was pregnant by his dad too

.HIs son said that he'd read my facebook off of his dad's facebook and wondered how his father could abandon his mom and brothers without telling her anything. The truth was his father had sent his mom and brothers to another state promising to move there with them when he found a job in the state. His son told me all of this messaged via facebook. I told his son my side of the story. But his son told me that his dad had not separted from his MOM and that his parents were living together until his dad decided to move his mother and kids to another state... So I foiund out the married guy lied to me and was very hurt. I confronted him and he strangely got all defensive and turned from doctor jeckly to mr. hyde. Just for the record, I did not have sex with the married man before he told me he was separated, I told him that I wouldn't have a relationship with him of any type unless he was single and free.

But anyway, after confronting the married man after his son contacted me,
he started acting distant and only a month afte ri moved in he started arguing with me and I found out he had gotten his wife pregnant in June sometime? I was completely devastated and shocked. It was very strange because we'd actually planned to have a baby and get married?? So I moved on out with a lot of drama and hassel from him and his wife. He moved his wife back into the house only a few days after I left!! Then he told me he was staying with his wife and accused me of the most ridiculous things. I can say he is crazy and needs help. But I'm just needing some help with how to get him to pay child support. He retired a staff sergeant. I want child support and anything else i can get. I am so pissed I could kill him. He really had me fooled.

My questions is I am due in May with a little girl, that i know is this married man's child. His wife just had a baby in Feb. They have 5 kids now all together and still live together in the same house.
I'm trying to sue him for child support after I make him take a dna test. I also want to find out how much money in child support I can recieve from him. I do not want him any more, he has been cheating on his wife for 20 years. But I do need help making him pay up. I want to know what I can do. I am bad need of some advice about his terrible situation.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Google up a child support calculator for your state, plug in the numbers, get an idea.

ecmst12

I hope you are a bit wiser after this whole mess.

Once the child is born, you can file to establish paternity, custody, and child support. Once paternity is established your child should qualify for military benefits as well.

If he wants to have a relationship with his child, of course, he will be allowed to have one.

nextwife

If the WIFE is smart, she'll file for child support first for her many already born kids that are also entitled to support. Your order may very well come after his. Additionally, wife (maybe STBX wife) is likely entitled to some of his retirement pension. You may want to calculate any CS on the presumption that he may have a cs ORDER FOR THE ALREADY BORN KIDS BEFORE YOUR CHILD GETS ONE FILED.

You already knew he had several already born kids to support - be he married or seperated.

He's retired? Does he have other income?

Just Blue

I am so pissed I could kill him. He really had me fooled.
He did not fool you, (reread your post), YOU DELUDED yourself. And you could "kill' him? RETHINK what you type/print/think.:(

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">