• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pregnet Girlfriend

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim m

What is the name of your state? Florida

As soon as my girlfriend got HERSELF pregnet, she moved to Delaware. She wants to move back here now, but I think it's a plan to get money from me. I don't really want her back but if the baby is mine and I am obligated to pay support, I want to be part of the baby's life. If I don't let her move back, what is most likely to happen to me legally?

enjay

Well, if she somehow managed to get herself pregnant without help from you, then you are in the clear.

If she files for child support (wherever she is) and establishes paternity through DNA, you will be required to pay child support (wherever she is) and have the opportunity to be a part of your child's life.

Neal1421

Tim m said:

As soon as my girlfriend got HERSELF pregnet, she moved to Delaware.

How did that happen, with a turkey baster?

She wants to move back here now, but I think it's a plan to get money from me. I don't really want her back but if the baby is mine and I am obligated to pay support, I want to be part of the baby's life. If I don't let her move back, what is most likely to happen to me legally?
How is it your decision as to whether or not she moves back or not? She can move back with or without your consent.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Introductory Baby Making for the OP

Apparently no one explained to him where babies come from. Okay OP -- first a man and a woman (okay those are generic terms because sometimes they act more like immature than that but it does take a male and a female to have a human baby) get together. They expose their genital areas to one another and the male genitals slip inside the woman genitals. Clothes may not be FULLY removed at this point if ever. And sometimes it is not intentional -- the guy may trip and accidentally enter the woman or the woman may fall onto the guy due to lack of energy to fight gravity. Sometimes they both really really want it. Sometimes the man has place a donation with a sperm bank or fertility doctor but I am dealing with the most COMMON way. So keep following.

Then the man when he gets excited can't control his explosion and liquid containing sperm is forced into the woman's vagina. (Repeat after me, boys have a penis, girls have a vagina. Men are grown up boys and womem are grown up girls. I dont want to lose you OP. You still hanging in there.) Then in some cases, a sperm (looks like a little tadpole) swims really really far compared to its little size and struggles to reach an egg which is inside the woman. Now you can't see this but it happens sometimes. The sperm burrows INTO the egg and this causes the egg to fertilize. Now when the egg is fertilized, if everything goes okay the egg attaches to the wall of the woman's uterus. Now I know this is hard to imagine. Because you don't see any of this happening because it is inside but bear with me OP.

Now as the egg implants on the uterine wall, it begs to have its cells divide rapidly. Over the course of time, the egg transforms to a zygote, an embryo, a fetus and then finally a baby emerges from the woman.

But yes OP it does take a male and a female. A woman can't do it herself. She still needs the sperm. Now does that help you?

I mean my five year old understands this much so if you don't I can try to break it down for you. I really can. I can also suggest some books written for elementary students. Okay? Just trying to do my part.

I do feel sorry for you that your mom or dad or even the school couldn't make sure you understood this much. Do you understand how your body works now? I dont want to confuse you. Can someone else chime in? Please? This is sure complicated. :rolleyes:

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Tim m said:

As soon as my girlfriend got HERSELF pregnet, she moved to Delaware. She wants to move back here now, but I think it's a plan to get money from me. I don't really want her back but if the baby is mine and I am obligated to pay support, I want to be part of the baby's life. If I don't let her move back, what is most likely to happen to me legally?
now a quite serious response -- though I really hope you read the post I did about baby making. It might educate you.
GROW THE HELL UP! Your girlfriend did not get herself pregnant. No wonder she moved to Delaware. If the baby is yours, you had a part in it when you dropped trou and placed your penis (refer to the baby making lesson if you are not sure of what that is) inside her vagina (see prior parenthesis for explanation). It takes two -- a male and a female.
You had a choice in this when you decided to screw her, make love to her, **ck her or whatever else you wanted to call it. If you didn't want to risk having a baby or her getting pregnant, quite simple you do not have sex.
You can't dictate whether she moves back. You may be able to stop her from moving in with you -- if her name isn't on the lease or on the deed to the place you live. But you can't stop her from moving to Florida.
If the baby is yours and she files for paternity to be established you will be ordered to pay child support. You will qualify to petition for visitation. But let me tell you something -- that won't make you a daddy. You have the makings of a sperm donor but if you want to be a dad start growing up and accepting responsibility for your actions in all of this.

N

nicetryadmin

stealth2 said:
Have you reported the immaculate conception to the media? I'm sure they'd be all over it. :rolleyes:
You didn't see this on the "700 Club"?? :p

bononos

Ohiogal said:
Apparently no one explained to him where babies come from. Okay OP -- first a man and a woman (okay those are generic terms because sometimes they act more like immature than that but it does take a male and a female to have a human baby) get together. They expose their genital areas to one another and the male genitals slip inside the woman genitals. Clothes may not be FULLY removed at this point if ever. And sometimes it is not intentional -- the guy may trip and accidentally enter the woman or the woman may fall onto the guy due to lack of energy to fight gravity. Sometimes they both really really want it. Sometimes the man has place a donation with a sperm bank or fertility doctor but I am dealing with the most COMMON way. So keep following.

Then the man when he gets excited can't control his explosion and liquid containing sperm is forced into the woman's vagina. (Repeat after me, boys have a penis, girls have a vagina. Men are grown up boys and womem are grown up girls. I dont want to lose you OP. You still hanging in there.) Then in some cases, a sperm (looks like a little tadpole) swims really really far compared to its little size and struggles to reach an egg which is inside the woman. Now you can't see this but it happens sometimes. The sperm burrows INTO the egg and this causes the egg to fertilize. Now when the egg is fertilized, if everything goes okay the egg attaches to the wall of the woman's uterus. Now I know this is hard to imagine. Because you don't see any of this happening because it is inside but bear with me OP.

Now as the egg implants on the uterine wall, it begs to have its cells divide rapidly. Over the course of time, the egg transforms to a zygote, an embryo, a fetus and then finally a baby emerges from the woman.

But yes OP it does take a male and a female. A woman can't do it herself. She still needs the sperm. Now does that help you?

I mean my five year old understands this much so if you don't I can try to break it down for you. I really can. I can also suggest some books written for elementary students. Okay? Just trying to do my part.

I do feel sorry for you that your mom or dad or even the school couldn't make sure you understood this much. Do you understand how your body works now? I dont want to confuse you. Can someone else chime in? Please? This is sure complicated. :rolleyes:
:D :p :D :p :D :p

emilye

Ohiogal said:
You have the makings of a sperm donor but if you want to be a dad start growing up and accepting responsibility for your actions in all of this.
I am new, so my 2 cents is probably worth like 0.000000012 cents, but I want to say that I don't think he even has the makings of a sperm donor, at least I would hope he would get rejected if he tried.

emilye

Ohiogal said:
Apparently no one explained to him where babies come from. A woman can't do it herself. She still needs the sperm. Now does that help you?

Do you understand how your body works now? I dont want to confuse you. This is sure complicated.

This cracked me up, thanks for making my day! :)

Ohiogal said:
now a quite serious response -- though I really hope you read the post I did about baby making. It might educate you.
GROW THE HELL UP! Your girlfriend did not get herself pregnant. No wonder she moved to Delaware. If the baby is yours, you had a part in it when you dropped trou and placed your penis (refer to the baby making lesson if you are not sure of what that is) inside her vagina (see prior parenthesis for explanation). It takes two -- a male and a female.
You had a choice in this when you decided to screw her, make love to her, **ck her or whatever else you wanted to call it. If you didn't want to risk having a baby or her getting pregnant, quite simple you do not have sex.
You can't dictate whether she moves back. You may be able to stop her from moving in with you -- if her name isn't on the lease or on the deed to the place you live. But you can't stop her from moving to Florida.
If the baby is yours and she files for paternity to be established you will be ordered to pay child support. You will qualify to petition for visitation. But let me tell you something -- that won't make you a daddy. You have the makings of a sperm donor but if you want to be a dad start growing up and accepting responsibility for your actions in all of this.
Damn it; I need yet another keyboard!!! :D That was the funniest freaking stuff I've read in a long time. Can you talk to my ex?!?!?!

Just Blue

saintkbsmom67 said:
What the hell is pregnet? I hope for the baby's sake it isn't yours. Simple spelling of pregnant can definitely be an issue.:confused:
This is what happens when you spend too much time on the computer...:eek: :p

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
emilye said:
I am new, so my 2 cents is probably worth like 0.000000012 cents, but I want to say that I don't think he even has the makings of a sperm donor, at least I would hope he would get rejected if he tried.
Well the sperm had to come from somewhere and if he is found to be the biological father then technically he was the source of the sperm that impregnated the woman. So I guess he wouldn't be a sperm donor -- that implies charity but if he believes he is God's gift to women then he may think everyone would want his charity and hence he would be a donor in his own mind though technically he would only be the source. Of course the Source is not a good thing -- just ask Phoebe Halliwell, one of the Charmed witches, who was married to the Source. Of course that Source has now gone on to Nip/Tuck which if OP is nipped in the bud then we wouldn't have to worry about him being either a source or a donor because it would be clipped. yep. Makes perfect sense.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">