• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Private Investigator pergjured the case of none-existing nanny

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

looser92

What is the name of your state?NY.
Custodial parent presented to the family court that nanny is watching a one-year child and nanny gets paid off fifteen hundred per month for that in order to determine how much would be dare care. But there is no nanny, so PI was hired to proof that, and he did. Nanny was called to the court earlier to testify, and she did, with info in my favor, with dates and hours she walks outside with a baby and such and sucn. There would be tesimony for PI to proof that what she all said is untrue. However, PI testified all against me, with the wrong address, date, name, and such and such. Now, judge determined that a nanny exists and I got to pay for what it is not true at all. Question. What to do with PI, is there an agency I can complain on him that he testified what is untrue. Question. What to do next with a nanny, who is not doing this dare care, but even PI was unable to find her as she is a ghost, not even ssn cannot find her where she is locating and obviously working some different place but was used to testify here as a perjure. Question. What should I do next, where to go, for myself it is a crimnal issue, I have a proof on one hand, but lost it bexause of PI. Thank you on advance all.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">