• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Private school and child support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

LdiJ

I get that. But there are arguments to be made against that. Such as what is now being taught in the current political climate that I don't think could have been foreseen. And then there is the change in incomes that could have happened as well as various others things. There is a possibility it could be tossed. COULD. POSSIBILITY.
But as you and I both brought up, that could result in a change in child support. I ran some numbers based on figures reported here and I think that child support could go up rather significantly. If that is the case, it kind of makes it non cost effective to even pursue the matter.

LdiJ

I am also going to add here that I have seen many examples of ncps who filed to modify child support thinking that they would get a reduction, only to end up paying significantly more.

Serious research should always be done before filing any kind of motion to modify child support.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">