• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

probation revoke

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
wow thats the best u can cum up with i have faithfully paid since the divorce. the economy is the way it is i didnt make it that way.
Neither did your kid. S/he still needs to eat, wear clothes, and have a place to sleep. Sorry - no sympathy for you.

R

rockergawd

well i lost my job i wont have the money for a month. thats why i was asking about the extradition.

R

rockergawd

6 months so im thinking this is a money issue i send them a the money to cover whats in arrears they will make it all go away just wondering i mean i think it will cost them more to extradite me than what i owe.

Silverplum

6 months so im thinking this is a money issue i send them a the money to cover whats in arrears they will make it all go away just wondering i mean i think it will cost them more to extradite me than what i owe.
There's a basic disconnection here between you and the advisors, including me.

You want to get/stay out of trouble. We aren't all that interested in that part.

We think you should pay your child support. (We also think you should begin the legal process available to you, but that's a second matter.) That's what we find most important in your story.

So, since you want out of trouble and we want you to pay your support obligation, I vote you pay the support and get out/stay out of trouble.

Easy solution, everyone is happy. :cool:

R

rockergawd

i havent seen my kids in over 4 years. but even though she is in contempt of court its hard for me to take her to court when i dont have the money to do it. she has cse on her side so they can take me to court anytime they want. its funny how that works!! i have no issue paying child support for my kids. i love them my issue is how its being done. this is a total money making scheme for the the state govt. and if u tell me its not i would ask if u work for them. listen i love my kids and the only way im able to keep up with them is on facebook when other are talking about what they may be doing.

Silverplum

i havent seen my kids in over 4 years. but even though she is in contempt of court its hard for me to take her to court when i dont have the money to do it. she has cse on her side so they can take me to court anytime they want. its funny how that works!! i have no issue paying child support for my kids. i love them my issue is how its being done. this is a total money making scheme for the the state govt. and if u tell me its not i would ask if u work for them. listen i love my kids and the only way im able to keep up with them is on facebook when other are talking about what they may be doing.
Oh.

R

rockergawd

yeah wow. i think cse is just as bad as the mob. i feel like all i am is a bank account!!

R

rockergawd

i have the standard visitation my rights havent been terminated. im reduced to nothing to my kids. my ex doesnt care about the money she has plenty of it. this is totally to mess with me.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Total B and S. Sorry. If you had cared enough, you could have educated yourself on how to go to court on your own and enforced your visitation. You didn't do that. Now you're also not paying support?

And no - I don't work for CSE or any other state entity.

You, sir... are a deadbeat in every sense of the word.

I'm out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">