• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

probation revoke

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rockergawd

ill pay it when im ready. the treats from the court dont really bother me all that much. cause thats what it is is a threat they want the money. i was juat asking what they would be willing to do as far as extradition. since this is money issue and they will have to spend alot of money to get me back to missouri.

Proserpina

yeah wow. i think cse is just as bad as the mob. i feel like all i am is a bank account!!

Oh no you didn't....

You really did?

Please explain why your children don't deserve your financial support?

Please explain why you haven't pursued your court-ordered visitation? And no, "can't afford it" doesn't wash. MANY posters here manage to do it fine, thanks, representing themselves.

Please explain why you're whining about the Big Old Mean And Nasty CSE People - who care more about your kids being supported than you do, evidently - instead of getting off your backside and Doing Something About It?

Good grief.

Proserpina

ill pay it when im ready. the treats from the court dont really bother me all that much. cause thats what it is is a threat they want the money. i was juat asking what they would be willing to do as far as extradition. since this is money issue and they will have to spend alot of money to get me back to missouri.

Oh.

Right.

You don't love your kids enough to support them.

Gotcha. Loud and Clear.

Silverplum

See, that's how you view it.

We view it differently.

Here's the Inevitable Homily to the Not Listening:

Your entire series of posts indicates a consuming interest in yourself. It does not indicate an interest in your own children.

We are not interested in you.

We are interested in your children, children in general, and in the law.

That was the conflict I was indicating in an earlier post. You didn't *get* it, which I find utterly unsurprising.

R

rockergawd

wow u must be custodial parents or women who are not getting the child support trying flying on my side and see how u like it. u have a woman who has repeatly denied my visitation. a woman that is totally out of touch of reality. and ur damn rite im concerned with myself. but thats ok i can be if i want. i have paid child support just fine since my divorce. i run into trouble and cant pay and im automatically a deadbeat you madame are out of touch. life happens and for the court or a govt entity to say that ur problem pay it any way is crap. they dont care about my kids its not about them its about getting the money. so u tell where my kids are held in there intrest? are u really that far out of touch?

Proserpina

wow u must be custodial parents or women who are not getting the child support trying flying on my side and see how u like it. u have a woman who has repeatly denied my visitation. a woman that is totally out of touch of reality. and ur damn rite im concerned with myself. but thats ok i can be if i want. i have paid child support just fine since my divorce. i run into trouble and cant pay and im automatically a deadbeat you madame are out of touch. life happens and for the court or a govt entity to say that ur problem pay it any way is crap. they dont care about my kids its not about them its about getting the money. so u tell where my kids are held in there intrest? are u really that far out of touch?

Oh take your whining elsewhere.

You should have filed to modify the order.

You did not.

Hence YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE for the mess.

Not the economy. Not us.

It's not our problem you CHOSE not to do so, and CHOSE not to pursue visitation with your kids.

The State is looking out for THEIR interests - by making sure YOU support them, as they should be supported.

R

rockergawd

lol i dont need sympathy i wanted answers and got none. i dont give a crap what u think i ami have faithfully paid my child support for 6 years so tell me anything about me u dont flipping know me!!

Proserpina

lol i dont need sympathy i wanted answers and got none. i dont give a crap what u think i ami have faithfully paid my child support for 6 years so tell me anything about me u dont flipping know me!!

We know enough.

"I'll pay when I'm ready" and the fact you haven't bothered to fight for your kids says enough about you.

Good day.

R

rockergawd

you dont know what i have done. when u have woman that can keep fighting and running me into the poor house. i have been to court twice and she is still in contempt of court what have the judge done? a slap on the wrist and nothing and all the while my relationship dwindles with my kids where is the freaking law on that? hmmm there is no justice when it comes to family visitation and child support and im not the only father that thinks that ever heard of father for justice? i belong to that group and we all have the same opinion of family courts corrupt why get rid of a cash cow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">