• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

probation revoke

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rockergawd

wow stealth really? u want to point out a typo? that real mature!

Silverplum

you dont know what i have done. when u have woman that can keep fighting and running me into the poor house. i have been to court twice and she is still in contempt of court what have the judge done? a slap on the wrist and nothing and all the while my relationship dwindles with my kids where is the freaking law on that? hmmm there is no justice when it comes to family visitation and child support and im not the only father that thinks that ever heard of father for justice? i belong to that group and we all have the same opinion of family courts corrupt why get rid of a cash cow?
*waves away annoying gnat*

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

LdiJ

Look, dad here is the deal....

You stated that you have faithfully paid your child support all along.

Yet, you somehow have arrearages that have caused the powers that be to revoke your probation.

If you cannot explain to us how it is that you have faithfully paid, yet have arrearages serious enough to revoke your child probation, its going to be difficult for anyone to give you any answers other than the answers you have been given.

In addition using "text speak" on an internet message forum loses you credibility.
Its "you" not "u". Its "are" not "r" etc.

mistoffolees

ill pay it when im ready. the treats from the court dont really bother me all that much. cause thats what it is is a threat they want the money. i was juat asking what they would be willing to do as far as extradition. since this is money issue and they will have to spend alot of money to get me back to missouri.
I hope they do extradite you - and throw you in jail. Don't worry, you won't have to pay Bubba child support.

Here's the Inevitable Homily to the Not Listening:

Your entire series of posts indicates a consuming interest in yourself. It does not indicate an interest in your own children.

We are not interested in you.

We are interested in your children, children in general, and in the law.

That was the conflict I was indicating in an earlier post. You didn't *get* it, which I find utterly unsurprising.
QFT.

wow u must be custodial parents or women who are not getting the child support trying flying on my side and see how u like it. u have a woman who has repeatly denied my visitation. a woman that is totally out of touch of reality. and ur damn rite im concerned with myself. but thats ok i can be if i want. i have paid child support just fine since my divorce. i run into trouble and cant pay and im automatically a deadbeat you madame are out of touch. life happens and for the court or a govt entity to say that ur problem pay it any way is crap. they dont care about my kids its not about them its about getting the money. so u tell where my kids are held in there intrest? are u really that far out of touch?
Sorry, you couldn't be more wrong. I'm a male and paying heavy child support in spite of having 50:50 custody. I've had two major pay cuts in the past 16 months - reducing my gross income by well over 50% (yes, I could file for a reduction, but it's not worth it - I'd rather continue to support my daughter as much as I can). My child support and alimony add up to about 50% of my net income which leaves very little extra after mortgage and the cost of my supporting my daughter and myself at my house. And I STILL think you're despicable.

ProSeDadinMD

...when u have woman that can keep fighting and running me into the poor house. ...?
That is the most craptastic excuse EVER for not seeing your kids. My last go'round cost me a total of $150 and 1 day off of work(PAID time off), and cost The Ex in excess of $7 or 8k. And I won.

LdiJ

That is the most craptastic excuse EVER for not seeing your kids. My last go'round cost me a total of $150 and 1 day off of work(PAID time off), and cost The Ex in excess of $7 or 8k. And I won.
Dang ProSeDad, you are REALLY good at the pro se bit, aren't you.:cool:

Eekamouse

OP, who has been supporting your children for the past 6 months if you haven't been? The state? Your ex-wife? Or have your kids just done without all this time? Doesn't that bother you at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">