• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

probation revoke

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rockergawd

my probation was revoked for non payment of child support misdemeanor i live in a diffrent state now would they extradite me over this? and what is the best way to to deal with this and not go to jail?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Proserpina

my probation was revoked for non payment of child support misdemeanor i live in a diffrent state now would they extradite me over this? and what is the best way to to deal with this and not go to jail?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Pay your support.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Uuuum, seriously? Support your child.

R

rockergawd

wow thats the best u can cum up with i have faithfully paid since the divorce. the economy is the way it is i didnt make it that way.

Proserpina

wow thats the best u can cum up with i have faithfully paid since the divorce. the economy is the way it is i didnt make it that way.

You asked how to avoid jail.

I, and stealth, gave you legally correct answers.

You could and should have gone back to court when you were laid off/lost your job involuntarily to modify the order.

R

rockergawd

well if i can hold off a month i will be able to pay all of what i owe. thats why i was asking about extradition on them revoking my probation

R

rockergawd

i dont have a probation officer it was unsupervised.

R

rockergawd

what the hell are u talking about senior judge? why do u keep following me with that crap?

seniorjudge

You won't tell us the state you live in and you won't tell us the state you committed the crime in.

Therefore, we cannot help you.

R

rockergawd

ok senior judge my bad. im in virginia and the state im talking about is in missouri.

R

rockergawd

so any thots on extradition for this? i bet if i send them money they will back off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">