• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Purge Policy for NC Support Arrears

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Gracie3787

Well it didn't take them long to find NCP. Sheriff called me about 4pm and said they had him and he was being processed. They told me that his purge bond amount is $2964. He either has to pay it or wait until Tuesday to request a reduction from the judge.

I don't think that amount is correct from what I have read. I am not trying to get him off easy, BUT... His compliance arrears are only $1962. He started with an arrears of $1002 (which I assume are suppose to be adjudicated) to cover the time from filing to the actual order that he is ordered to pay $24/month for. Can/should they really make his purge the full amount of all the arrears?

If he is only suppose to pay compliance arrears and doesn't pay to get out over the weekend should I mention it to CSE on Tuesday in court for them to review it or since he is pro se leave it up to him to figure out?
Are you and "boosmom2" the same person?

If you are, why are you posting under 2 different names, it gets confusing.

If you aren't the same person, please don't hijack a thread, it gets confusing.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">