• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Remarried, but I work how to fill out income and expense report?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

acadianwife

What is the name of your state? California

I am remarried, full custodial parent, child support up for it's 3 year review, I work so how do I fill out an income and expense report and not include my new husbands info? Will the court be smart enough to exclude my new husbands info even though he pays the most bills and we could not survive without his income? The money I make pretty much pays for my daughters bills and a little extra, since non-custodial parent is in arrears. My new husband doesn't really mind supporting her, in fact would love to adopt her and let non-custodial parent off the hook.What is the name of your state?

acadianwife

it asks for all household expenses, people living with me and their wages and how much they contribute to the big picture. Also they want copy of our tax return, which is married and filing jointly. It would be much easier if they just asked for my daughters expenses. Maybe the court just takes the expenses and divides by people living in the house? Thanks for replying!

Silverplum

it asks for all household expenses, people living with me and their wages and how much they contribute to the big picture. Also they want copy of our tax return, which is married and filing jointly. It would be much easier if they just asked for my daughters expenses. Maybe the court just takes the expenses and divides by people living in the house? Thanks for replying!
Does the State of CA issue this form, and did the State of CA send it to you with a request to fill it out?

jbowman

You fill it out putting ALL your expenses. There is a line asking the total and then another line asking how much another party (your husband) contributes to these expenses. You fill that in as to how much your husband pays.

You then fill out your income information--using only YOUR income.

They dont take your husbands income into consideration. Only yours for the child support calculation.

Silverplum

\Yes, it is State of California FL-150 income and expense declaration form
Then fill it out, exactly as they require. It's not like you have the option of not doing it their way -- they are The State, and you are Not, and you are under their jurisdiction. Period.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">