• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

seperated but no income

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

honestman

What is the name of your state? MD

I have moved out for seperation and my wife takes care of children. I decide to try to run my own business. But before I get the income, how do I provide the child support? Thanks

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Well........... before you decided to try and run your own business.... what were you doing? And when did you make this decision?

honestman

stealth2 said:
Well........... before you decided to try and run your own business.... what were you doing? And when did you make this decision?
I had a regular job with salary before separated. I decided to do this after separated.

Last edited:

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
So... you basically quit your job to try something new? If that's the case, you better either get that business off the ground pronto, or plan on working at something that pays - a judge will not be impressed with your decision if it affects your ability to help suppotr your children.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">