• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

She lost baby wants help w/ medical fees?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

seeingheragain

What is the name of your state? NY

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED, A GIRL I MET ONE NIGHT AND HAD SEX WITH GOT PREGNANT. SHE SAID IT WAS MINE, I WANTED A ABORTION BUT SHE WOULD NOT! WELL SHE HAD A MISCARRIAGE - AND HEMMORAGED. I DID SEE HER AT THE HOSPITAL SHE WAS IN THERE 3+ DAYS AND SHE HAS NO INSURANCE. SHE TOLD ME THAT I SHOULD PAY 1/2. I ALREADY PAY $304 MONTH FOR MY CHILD WITH MY EX - AND THAT IS CRAP! DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR SOME OF THE MEDICAL BILLS. I'M NOT GOING TO CALL HER OR CONTACT HER EVER AGAIN AND MABYE SHE'LL FORGET.

T

topshelf

seeingheragain said:

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED, A GIRL I MET ONE NIGHT AND HAD SEX WITH GOT PREGNANT. SHE SAID IT WAS MINE, I WANTED A ABORTION BUT SHE WOULD NOT! WELL SHE HAD A MISCARRIAGE - AND HEMMORAGED. I DID SEE HER AT THE HOSPITAL SHE WAS IN THERE 3+ DAYS AND SHE HAS NO INSURANCE. SHE TOLD ME THAT I SHOULD PAY 1/2. I ALREADY PAY $304 MONTH FOR MY CHILD WITH MY EX - AND THAT IS CRAP! DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR SOME OF THE MEDICAL BILLS. I'M NOT GOING TO CALL HER OR CONTACT HER EVER AGAIN AND MABYE SHE'LL FORGET.

Tell her to go sh*t in her hat. She has no case.

Already your complaining about $304 a month, it was a matter of luck she had a miscarriage. You need to run right down to the clinic and have your family jewels snipped pronto******************************************.

topshelf said:
Tell her to go sh*t in her hat. She has no case.

Already your complaining about $304 a month, it was a matter of luck she had a miscarriage. You need to run right down to the clinic and have your family jewels snipped pronto******************************************.
This is the best and nicest advice you are going to get.

Go get yourself fixed dude...no more children need to be brought into this world with you for a sperm donor.

And no, she cannot prove the child was yours so I believe she would be hard pressed to get you to pay for anything.

LdiJ

Ithildriel said:
This is the best and nicest advice you are going to get.

Go get yourself fixed dude...no more children need to be brought into this world with you for a sperm donor.

And no, she cannot prove the child was yours so I believe she would be hard pressed to get you to pay for anything.
While that is true its a darned shame.....it would probably do this guy some good to get hit with some financial consequences of his continued behavior.

rmet4nzkx

Interesting that less than 3 days ago you posted about her being pregnant, you mean she was in the hospital hemmoraging and you were here looking for attention? IF they did a DNA test on the fetus they could prove your were the father, so there is a possibility that you could be held liable both civilly and criminally especially if she claims that you raped her in one of your drunken stupors. I hope the doctors did a DNA test.

Then go get a vascetomy tomorrow.

S

seeingheragain

Yes smart ass that's what I'm saying. She didn't call me immediatly and I did just find out. I thought if a DNA test was going to be done that I had to pay for it myself.

BL

seeingheragain said:
Yes smart ass that's what I'm saying. She didn't call me immediatly and I did just find out. I thought if a DNA test was going to be done that I had to pay for it myself.
The only smart ass on this thread is you. You come here and spill your crap all the time . You complain about children and child support , but yet think your gods' gift to women .

Get clipped , and wear protection , or next time write dear who gives a crap .

AHA

seeingheragain said:

Not to sound harsh, but with your history, this woman was lucky to avoid having your kid. You don't learn very fast, do you?:D

rmet4nzkx

seeingheragain said:
If you are found to be the father the state will bill you for the DNA test and anything else that follows.

GET A VASCETOMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0861jro

Ohio

Sir, you are truely an evil spirit. You need to get yourself right with God, that is if He will have you.

Isn't there some way idiots like this can be banned from this site? Can this site be used as evidence against jerks like this?

0861jro said:
Ohio

Sir, you are truely an evil spirit. You need to get yourself right with God, that is if He will have you.

Isn't there some way idiots like this can be banned from this site? Can this site be used as evidence against jerks like this?
As far as I know, any idiot with a computer connection and an e-mail address can post on this site. :p Look at me. :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">