• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sticking up for the single parents here~!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

suneegirl21

What is the name of your state? Illinois

I am a single mom of a 20 month old girl. And I am so tired of hearing people complain about us taking all of the mens money etc. I dont get any money and I dont want any money for ME. I want money to send her to a better day care, I want money to dress her in better clothes and I want money to be able to spoil her and if the men/ women who are supposed to be paying this crap arent, then sign your damn rights away cause obviousley you dont give a crap about that child!!!! I never once get to go out and spend money on myself, and even if I could i wouldnt becuase I want her to be spoiled like she should be. . . I dont see how any man or woamn can sleep at night knowing that they have a child or more for that matter and dont want to pay a dime but they want to walk around with bragging rights! My dad did it to me and guess what? I hate him to this day. They grow up and they understand that you never did crap for them except bitch about the other person and they hate you! So wake up dumbasses and take responsibilty or leave the child alone. Dont mess with their heads or their lives!

NotSoNew

please, take this somewhere else. if you want more money to do all that for your child go get a job or if you have one get a better one.

Neal1421

suneegirl21 said:

I am a single mom of a 20 month old girl. And I am so tired of hearing people complain about us taking all of the mens money etc. I dont get any money and I dont want any money for ME. I want money to send her to a better day care, I want money to dress her in better clothes and I want money to be able to spoil her and if the men/ women who are supposed to be paying this crap arent, then sign your damn rights away cause obviousley you dont give a crap about that child!!!! I never once get to go out and spend money on myself, and even if I could i wouldnt becuase I want her to be spoiled like she should be. . . I dont see how any man or woamn can sleep at night knowing that they have a child or more for that matter and dont want to pay a dime but they want to walk around with bragging rights! My dad did it to me and guess what? I hate him to this day. They grow up and they understand that you never did crap for them except bitch about the other person and they hate you! So wake up dumbasses and take responsibilty or leave the child alone. Dont mess with their heads or their lives!
What is your legal question?

suneegirl21

NotSoNew said:
please, take this somewhere else. if you want more money to do all that for your child go get a job or if you have one get a better one.

Im not asking for any more money becuase I dont get any to begin with and Im fine with that. . I asked a question on here and got a rude comment about me wanting money. It has nothign to do with money. So I dont see why that was the first comment.

angiesmom

suneegirl21 said:
I had one in a different post and some guy made a rude comment.

BTW: I have a great job!
This forum isn't for debating and venting. It's for people with legal questions.

suneegirl21

angiesmom said:
This forum isn't for debating and venting. It's for people with legal questions.
Well I jsut asked a question and I got bit at by some guy which I thought was wrong. I came her for advise not to be treated like crap.

angiesmom

When you make a post like this that really has nothing to do with what this site is all about, you are really just asking for people to respond with rude answers.

Silverplum

You don't need to "stick up" for anyone. No one cares. It's a LEGAL site, not Dr.Phil or Oprah. If you want love, go somewhere else.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Shay-Pari'e

suneegirl21 said:
Well I jsut asked a question and I got bit at by some guy which I thought was wrong. I came her for advise not to be treated like crap.
You thought I was wrong? Where was I wrong?

moburkes

suneegirl21 said:

I'm a single mom, but I don't need you to stick up for me.

I'm not the one asking for money from someone who is NOT the father of my child. If you want/need the money so badly, then you should have run down to that child support office to get the ball rolling for child support. Your fault. Why haven't you done that yet?

And maybe, just maybe, you should have thought about the type of person you were sleeping with before you got pregnant. He didn't become a slob in the last 20 months.

MrsK

suneegirl21 said:

I am a single mom of a 20 month old girl. And I am so tired of hearing people complain about us taking all of the mens money etc. I dont get any money and I dont want any money for ME. I want money to send her to a better day care, I want money to dress her in better clothes and I want money to be able to spoil her
If you want better for your child, get a better job. If you havent filed for support, then its your OWN FAULT that you arent receiving it. BTW, did anyone ever tell you that its not a good idea to SPOIL a child?

and if the men/ women who are supposed to be paying this crap arent, then sign your damn rights away cause obviousley you dont give a crap about that child!!!!
Its not that easy. In fact, it isnt possible in almost every state, there has to be a stepparent to adopt.

I never once get to go out and spend money on myself, and even if I could i wouldnt becuase I want her to be spoiled like she should be You going on & on about "spoiling her like she SHOULD be" is pathetic. Cant wait to see how the child turns out after you've spent your life "spoiling" her :rolleyes:

I dont see how any man or woamn can sleep at night knowing that they have a child or more for that matter and dont want to pay a dime but they want to walk around with bragging rights!

What about those people who dont want to pay support AND dont want "bragging rights"?

My dad did it to me and guess what? I hate him to this day.
Good for you.

They grow up and they understand that you never did crap for them except bitch about the other person and they hate you!
Kind of like how you do with your daughter's father???

So wake up dumbasses and take responsibilty or leave the child alone. Dont mess with their heads or their lives!
I agree with Silver....this isnt Dr. Phil or Oprah. Write to one of them if you need to whine.

MrsK

BTW, Sunee, since you closed your other thread...

Unless you can prove dad UNFIT (ps- sending the kid home smelling like smoke, with a little dirt under her toenails, or with a cough DOES NOT make one unfit...) there is NO WAY he is going to get supervised visitation.

So I'd forget about trying that...

You could always not let him see the child & not receive child support...but something tells me the $$ is more important to you.

suneegirl21

moburkes said:
I'm a single mom, but I don't need you to stick up for me.

I'm not the one asking for money from someone who is NOT the father of my child. If you want/need the money so badly, then you should have run down to that child support office to get the ball rolling for child support. Your fault. Why haven't you done that yet?

And maybe, just maybe, you should have thought about the type of person you were sleeping with before you got pregnant. He didn't become a slob in the last 20 months.
Umm he is the dad of her. And yes he became like this thats why we are not together. Im not asking for money. I came in here becuase everyone thinks its about the money and accuses me of it. I dont want his money. But I want him to leave her and I alone. I didnt know that I could file for support without a lawyer until you guys just told me. Which is why I came in here. . . I wasnt just sleeping with him. We were engaged!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">