• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

summer vacation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mickie1016

What is the name of your state? florida
I'm recently divorsed my husband and he taking our son for a week, cause he is on vavcation from hisjob. He decieded that our son should still go to camp My question is should i be reponsible to pay the camp out of my child support or is it up to him pay them and should i recieve my support for the week?:confused:

moburkes

mickie1016 said:
I'm recently divorsed my husband and he taking our son for a week, cause he is on vavcation from hisjob. He decieded that our son should still go to camp My question is should i be reponsible to pay the camp out of my child support or is it up to him pay them and should i recieve my support for the week?:confused:
What does your divorce decree say about out of pocket expenses for your son?

GrowUp!

Maybe it's because I've gotten about 6 hours of sleep since MOnday, but Good Lord -- can we PLEASE start writing sentences with punctuation and/or make SOME sense.

At least. :rolleyes:

Gracie3787

mickie1016 said:
IF there isn't anything written into the court order:
Yes, camp will have to be paid out of the CS.
Yes, he will still owe CS for that week.

It's important that you read your court order to see if those things are addressed, if not, the above answers apply.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">