• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

support change remarry

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jsbath

What is the name of your state? KY, Right now I pay 300 a month for child support, I am about to get married and was wondering if they can use my wifes income in figuring the support, i do not see the child nor will she ever be apart of our household, so my wife would never had taken on stepp mother responsibilities. so can the courts use my upcoming wifes income. if so i guess im not getting married because she makes the money

N

nicetryadmin

jsbath said:
What is the name of your state? KY, Right now I pay 300 a month for child support, I am about to get married and was wondering if they can use my wifes income in figuring the support, i do not see the child nor will she ever be apart of our household, so my wife would never had taken on stepp mother responsibilities. so can the courts use my upcoming wifes income. if so i guess im not getting married because she makes the money
NO...your spouse is not legally responsible and her income can not be factored in.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">