• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Surprise Pregnancy

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

legalcuriosity said:
WOW! I have to agree with the higher court that ruled in favor of the guy. The doctor DID engage in deceitful acts.

I can not believe he has to pay. THAT is wrong and this case is a great example of what is wrong with our judicial system.

There are two morons here. The doctor and her lawyer. They've both made ridiculous statements that solidify how much of a moron they each are. And lawyers wonder why they are the brunt of so many jokes. The lawyer in this case justifies those jokes.

This case sets a wrong precendent and will start giving bitter, disgruntled women a reason to seek revenge when an affair ends. This gentleman needs to get a lawyer and continue to fight this. This should be a family law laywers' dream (who think this guy is getting screwed).
Is this woman related to Monica Luinski? I thought she was a gross human being to keep the dress........this woman makes her look clean........

Rushia

critterperson said:
Is this woman related to Monica Luinski? I thought she was a gross human being to keep the dress........this woman makes her look clean........
I was just wondering the same thing....How disgusting.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">