• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

taking child support from my bank without any money

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

neo13s7

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? what i was trying to ask was how could they take money from my bank without me having any money in my account i never was issued a summend they say i got it when i never signed any papers from massachusettes i live in providence so i dont understand i dont have a court order from a judge to pay they just started taking money i never had in the bank but a court order was issued by a judge im really cofused first time going through this, if i never recieved any papers do i still have to pay the bank or them? please help and sorry for everything, right now my bank says they took 1000 dollars so far i dont know what to do but im going to court in mass so lets see what happens.

truebluemd

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? what i was trying to ask was how could they take money from my bank without me having any money in my account i never was issued a summend they say i got it when i never signed any papers from massachusettes i live in providence so i dont understand i dont have a court order from a judge to pay they just started taking money i never had in the bank but a court order was issued by a judge im really cofused first time going through this, if i never recieved any papers do i still have to pay the bank or them? please help and sorry for everything, right now my bank says they took 1000 dollars so far i dont know what to do but im going to court in mass so lets see what happens.
You need to edit your post and use periods and paragraphs so we can clearly understand your problem .

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
You need to contact Child support to find out about this order. Apparently there is an order that you have ignored. Did you know about the child? If so then you should have known you were responsible for supporting said child. More details are necessary and proper grammar would help immensely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">