• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

is there a national online deadbeat registry?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lovebugs

does anyone know of a national deadbeat parent registry. I met a freind several months ago. in getting to know him he said he has 5 children whom he is supposed to pay child support to but doesn't. I tried to look up his name on various websites to see if there is some warrant out for him. He says he's from Tennessee and Alabama and he is now in SC where we met him. I've tried to locate a national deadbeat website with no luck by using google and netscape :confused: (they are not very user friendly and just refers me to other links which does not have a search option) Does anyone know of a user friendly database where I can enter this guy's name to see if it comes up??? I feel bad for his kids.....

seniorjudge

lovebugs said:
does anyone know of a national deadbeat parent registry. I met a freind several months ago. in getting to know him he said he has 5 children whom he is supposed to pay child support to but doesn't. I tried to look up his name on various websites to see if there is some warrant out for him. He says he's from Tennessee and Alabama and he is now in SC where we met him. I've tried to locate a national deadbeat website with no luck by using google and netscape :confused: (they are not very user friendly and just refers me to other links which does not have a search option) Does anyone know of a user friendly database where I can enter this guy's name to see if it comes up??? I feel bad for his kids.....
Find another friend...that guy is no good.

lovebugs

funny??

well i didn't think this topic was very funny. but i guess if no one else is worried about the kids, then maybe I shouldn't be either.. you're right then, i'll laugh right along with you.... ha ha ha

ceara19

lovebugs said:
well i didn't think this topic was very funny. but i guess if no one else is worried about the kids, then maybe I shouldn't be either.. you're right then, i'll laugh right along with you.... ha ha ha
It's not that the people here don't care about children. It's quite the opposite actually. Nearly EVERYONE here will put the best interest of a child first. Not very many of them are pro-mom OR pro-dad, they are pro-CHILD. Your question really doesn't address the children involved, you don't even know for a FACT that there are any children. As for making jokes about it, well, we aren't the ones with a deadbeat for a friend, are we?

lovebugs

you people are nuts

i never said he was my best bud. I really don't know how this got turned around on me. but that's what i get i guess for posting on here for the EXPERTS to respond. you people are a joke and sick

angelwings111

sorry lovebugs

sorry lovebugs, i've been following your posts and you seem sincere. don't let these "people" get to you. they do that all over this forum. That's society, I'm sure if it were THEIR children they would be singing a different tune instead of making jokes about why you chose to be friendly with someone.

ceara19

lovebugs said:
i never said he was my best bud. I really don't know how this got turned around on me. but that's what i get i guess for posting on here for the EXPERTS to respond. you people are a joke and sick
There is no national database for deadbeats. Most states do have a website where the most wanted deadbeats are listed. You could check with the 2 states he has mentioned. Here is a link for a site that has most states websites listed. I've never tried the site so I can't verify if the info is correct.

BTW - I typed "child support evaders" in at google to find the site. Wasn't that hard at all.

http://www.delinquentdad.com/mwl.htm

I tried to attach the link to the word "here" but it didn't seem to work so here it is again.

Last edited:

Lisabyday

If I read correctly, I believe at least two posters gave links that should be able to help OP. Is that not enough? I believe the OP is sincere as well, but calling the person she met a short time ago a "friend" who has five kids and is not paying child support may not be a person she use the term friend so loosely. I feel badly for the kids, their caregivers and if the OP continues her friendship with this person I feel badly for her also.

Angel sometimes laughter keeps you sane when all else fails.

ceara19

angelwings111 said:
sorry lovebugs, i've been following your posts and you seem sincere. don't let these "people" get to you. they do that all over this forum. That's society, I'm sure if it were THEIR children they would be singing a different tune instead of making jokes about why you chose to be friendly with someone.
Id they were MY children, I would have gotten the information I needed on google in 0.16 seconds, instead of spending the time to register at a website, search previous posts, find the proper category, type in the question and then wait for who knows how long for SOMEONE ELSE to search google, get the answer in 0.16 seconds and finally pass that information along.

But that's just me. :cool:

angelwings111

no, ceara, you spend your time putting down and joking at people with a question. but i guess that is the type of person you are. inflict your moronic attitude on someone else

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">