• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

tired of not kowning the truth

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bethg1966

:confused: Indiana
Ok hear is my question. Ihave temperoray cousty of my 15yr old son his dad is trying to get him back.If he should I need to know if I will have to start paying him child support again.The reason I'm asking is because I am On Disabilty and SSI both. I have had people telling me I dont and that I should have been able to stop it before I got temporary cousty.

ceara19

bethg1966 said:
:confused: Indiana
Ok hear is my question. Ihave temperoray cousty of my 15yr old son his dad is trying to get him back.If he should I need to know if I will have to start paying him child support again.The reason I'm asking is because I am On Disabilty and SSI both. I have had people telling me I dont and that I should have been able to stop it before I got temporary cousty.
Will your child no longer need to be housed, clothed, fed and educated now that you are on disability?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">