• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

trying to get childsupport

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pam.stog

ks. Hi im a single mom of a 15 month old lil boy his dad isnt in the picture i talked to srs and everything they told me i cant get childsupport becuze hes on srs assientence and he gets a check from ssi and ssdi i know ppl that get childsupport even with there kids dad on that stuff so i want help getting it can any lawyer help me proceed to get childsupport for my son He is not on the birth certifcate yet due to he wasnt there when he was first born all though he has saw him 5 times in the last 15 months so he doesnt want much to do with him is there anyway i could recieve the help thanksWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

LdiJ

ks. Hi im a single mom of a 15 month old lil boy his dad isnt in the picture i talked to srs and everything they told me i cant get childsupport becuze hes on srs assientence and he gets a check from ssi and ssdi i know ppl that get childsupport even with there kids dad on that stuff so i want help getting it can any lawyer help me proceed to get childsupport for my son He is not on the birth certifcate yet due to he wasnt there when he was first born all though he has saw him 5 times in the last 15 months so he doesnt want much to do with him is there anyway i could recieve the help thanksWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
If dad is on SSI you aren't going to be getting any child support because SSI is not garnishable or attachable.

If dad is on SSDI, then your child would be entitled to a child's benefit. You need to inquire at your local Social Security office.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">