• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Tulsa, OK Child Support Question..

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

NeedAdvice99

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Oklahoma

I'm needing advice for my child support hearing tomorrow morning. I know it's cutting it close but at this point there is nothing I can do. I have my paper showing what I need to bring in and I have everything except for my tax returns. I recently went through a move where my family both went to two different states, Oklahoma and Tennessee. So at the moment things are still not at the home they should be. I called the DHS, Child Support Enforcement office today and the lady said to basically bring everything that I could bring in with me. What will happen since I don't have the tax returns? My son is in Foster Care and it's them asking for the child support, the subpoena already states the amount that I would owe, also the amount that I owe since he has been in their custody. Also states about the health insurance. So would what I have be sufficient, I have paystubs and information for health coverage through my employee. Which other than the tax returns is all I need to bring from the list.
I mean, the lady I spoke with just sounded like I interrupted her so I came here to the site. I've never gone through anything like this and I'm very nervous. When I mentioned to her that I read my license would be revoked if I didn't have them she said just bring what I could.. Is there anyone that could help me out with any information possible??What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">