• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

unable to process my back child support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kay1170

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ca. ( Solano)I had talk on this form last week. I asked if I could go to child support services and collect my back child support that wasn't payed to me when my son was younger. I was told yes. I currently recieved my paper work back that they gave me saying that my child has been emancipated, and our office will not enforce arrears only case. On the paper work I noticed that they used a case number that the state had went after the father for walfer that I had to use when he left us. A few years ago he payed off the state and the case was closed, but they combined, or they are confussed with my case and the state case. These are two seperate cases can they do this? and can he no longer be responsible for child support that he owed when my son was under age?

CourtClerk

Try writing in clear, coherent sentences, maybe someone can answer you (if they can understand what you are asking).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">