• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Understanding these Docket Entries...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Chrissie1982

Pennsylvania, Bucks County:confused:
I am trying to understand these docket entries. My ex was ordered to pay support on 4/10/2015. I noticed that in Docket Entry 6, it says FINAL ORDER – COMPLAINT WITHDRAWN-DISMISSED. I was never contacted about a hearing for that day, so I am not sure what that is for. As far as payments go, I received support from him in May, June & July, my last payment received from him was on 07/16/2015 in the amount of $135. He was paid biweekly, therefor I received payments biweekly ($145 1st week and $130 2nd week). The way his pay period worked for July, he should've been paid on the 30th, and technically, ½ of the support should’ve been pulled from it, but I did not receive support. I went on my PA Child Support account and was looking at the “Docket Entries” and this is what I seen:
1 07/14/2015 ORDER EMPLOYER TO TERMINATE INCOME ATTACHMENT
2 05/20/2015 ORDER EMPLOYER TO TERMINATE INCOME ATTACHMENT
3 05/01/2015 ORDERED EMPLOYER TO MODIFY INCOME ATTACHMENT
4 05/01/2015 ORDERED EMPLOYER TO MODIFY INCOME ATTACHMENT
5 05/01/2015 UNEMPLOYMENT COMPENSATION ATTACHMENT ORDER TO MODIFY ISSUED
6 04/29/2015 FINAL ORDER – COMPLAINT WITHDRAWN-DISMISSED
7 04/28/2015 ORDER EMPLOYER TO ATTACH DEFENDANTS INCOME
8 04/28/215 ORDER EMPLOYER TO ATTACH DEFENDANTS INCOME
9 04/28/2015 UNEMPLOYMENT COMPENSATION ATTACHMENT ORDER ISSUED
10 04/10/2015 FINAL ORDER - AGREEMENT
I’m mainly concerned that Docket Entry 1 & 2 mean he’s no longer employed, therefor I won’t be receiving support until he pays himself or becomes employed elsewhere (We do not communicate at all. He does not talk to or visit our children and will not return calls/texts from me). I don’t think he qualifies for UEC Benefits being his first day of work at his current job was on 04/11/2015. All in all, when I checked the calendar to see how the payment schedule would work, for the month of July, there would’ve been 1 extra payment. So I am also trying to figure out if that means the July 30th payment wasn’t deducted from his pay because it would’ve been an extra payment? Is that why the court would of terminated income attachment on 07/14/2015?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">