• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Vacated Support Order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? PA
I have custody of one child, she has custody of one child. Both are under the age of 6. My CS order was vacated. What exactly does this mean? I'm working now, making about 1200/month, she makes 700 from social security. She keeps threatening me about reporting me for working. Am I under a legal obligation to report that I'm working now? None of the paperwork that I've received states that I must, nor did the support officer say anything about my income whatsoever during the conference when the order was vacated. (which she didn't show up for). Can I get in trouble? Will my child support order be reopened if I am working? How much could I expect to pay, if anyone has an idea?....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">