• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

visitation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? missouri

my son's father has only seen our son 2x's in the past 6-9 months once for x-mas when i took him over to get his presents and i was with him and once on 11-2 for 1 hour when i dropped him off but i didn't leave the parking lot. he doesn't push to see mason cause he really doesn't care and he never calls to see how mason is doing. The only time he attempts to see mason is when i call for something and when i tell him we are busy he never push's or try's again. this has been going on since we splint and my son was only year and a half old. i really don't want to keep my son from his father because that is not fare to my son. but the father has had a past with drugs and alchohol and i'm not sure if he still does it or what kind of enviroment they live in if its clean i really don't know anything about where he lives except its really cheap and in a not so good part of town. my concern is if he starts to push to see our son which i doubt i'm not comfterble dropping my son off with him for hours. not to mention he is 15,000 in the hole and i have a fear of him running. we had visitation set up by the court which he did not follow what would i have to present to the court to get the first few visitation supervised and for visitation to start over untill my son gets use to his daddy. i do show my son pictures of his daddy so he at least know what he looks like. and when we do see him i take pictures so we have updated pictures for mason and the police if he were to take the baby and run. just wondering any advice i'm greatful for

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">