• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Vote!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
WHat is it we're supposed to be voting on? Not many of us are foolish enough to click on a random link that an unknown invisible person posts.

TiBooPo

Huh???

Paranoia will destroy-ya! It's a news article stealth - with an option to vote after reading it.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
I'm sure Cryin' can tell me what he's posted and why. As for paranoia - I'll remind you of that when you click on a random link and end up with an infected 'puter, BooBoo.

TiBooPo

I clicked

on the article, I saw it in the paper today as I am from the Detroit area. I hear ya on those viruses too!

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
And if Cryin had half a brain (doubtful), he'd see that NTA had already posted that article, WITH a descriptive heading. But I guess reading is a bit much to ask of him.

whyUcryin

Are you really so

BITTER (sorry Mary). Haven't gotten laid lately huh! Don't bother responding you silly fool (sorry Mary).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">