• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Want more time with child.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Angeleno67

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

it was ordered that each parent has the first right of refusal. Mother is leaving child with baby sitter whithout asking me first if i can take care of the baby. Is hiring a private investigator beneficial to me and is that type of report admissible in court? I was denied all weekends with the child because she wanted a weekend with the child yet she is leaving the child with baby sitter during that time knowing that i'm not working and available to take care of child.

mistoffolees

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

it was ordered that each parent has the first right of refusal. Mother is leaving child with baby sitter whithout asking me first if i can take care of the baby. Is hiring a private investigator beneficial to me and is that type of report admissible in court? I was denied all weekends with the child because she wanted a weekend with the child yet she is leaving the child with baby sitter during that time knowing that i'm not working and available to take care of child.
First, what does the court order say with respect to visitation and what does the ROFR order say?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">