• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

want to see children

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

alwaysbehind

What is the name of your state?indiana when i was divorsed 6yrs ago my cs was based on 8mths and 40hrs a week and the other 4mths being layed off work but collecting unemployment . I WORK CONSTRUCTION now my yearly income has decreased every year seens then about 5,000 a year. i know what your thinking go get another job. but this type of work is all i know! when i went for modification i was turned down the judge said i was capable of making the set csp. now i am behind on cs about 7,000 i have spent time in jail twice and once again i have i warrant out for my arrest i dont have the money for a lawer and i am unemployed right now (it is winter in indiana) and i know i will have to appear in front of the same judge that has put me in jail twice already what can i do to stop all this or am i just so deep i will never come up? also my ex wont let me see my kids because there is a warrant for me and my ex knows the sooner i go to jail the sooner ex gets some money.

VeronicaGia

1. She does not have the right to deny you your court ordered visitation due to non-payment of support. You need to file a contempt action against her.

2. You're going to have to figure out a way to come up with some money to pay. Otherwise you'll just keep going to jail. Not all of it, but enough to keep them off your back for the lay-off period.

3. another excellent website: www.deltabravo.net

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">