• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wasn't given enough time to pay the CS

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

seeingheragain

What is the name of your state? NY

I was ordered to pay $304 A MONTH for ONE child :eek: :eek: a several weeks ago. Now I get paid under the table, ;) great way to get out of taxes!! anyways it's only been 5 weeks and I haven't paid the $304 yet (2 payments total due as of today) they sent me a letter today via mail that you sign for, saying I had until Monday to catch up or my drivers license will be suspended and they will put a bench order out on me, or something like that. I thought it would start in like 6 months or something like that, not that day, geese. how can I start paying that immediatly.

My questions is, I think this is harrassment! They don't like me at the court! The lawyers do not like me, and my ex does not like me. I shouldn't have to pay anything, she is working at my kids daycare part time and going to freaking nursing school. I say get a job working FULL TIME then you won't need my money.

Ya hear me men!!:p

Silverplum

seeingheragain said:
I was ordered to pay $304 A MONTH for ONE child :eek: :eek: a several weeks ago. Now I get paid under the table, ;) great way to get out of taxes!! anyways it's only been 5 weeks and I haven't paid the $304 yet (2 payments total due as of today) they sent me a letter today via mail that you sign for, saying I had until Monday to catch up or my drivers license will be suspended and they will put a bench order out on me, or something like that. I thought it would start in like 6 months or something like that, not that day, geese. how can I start paying that immediatly.
My questions is, I think this is harrassment! They don't like me at the court! The lawyers do not like me, and my ex does not like me. I shouldn't have to pay anything, she is working at my kids daycare part time and going to freaking nursing school. I say get a job working FULL TIME then you won't need my money.Ya hear me men!!:p
The only reason I am responding to you is to call you a pig.

C

CALIF-LAWPRO45

seeingheragain said:

My questions is, I think this is harrassment! They don't like me at the court! The lawyers do not like me, and my ex does not like me. I shouldn't have to pay anything, she is working at my kids daycare part time and going to freaking nursing school. I say get a job working FULL TIME then you won't need my money.

Ya hear me men!!:p

My response:

Good for you. Don't pay. Don't pay one penny!

IAAL

Last edited by a moderator:
S

seeingheragain

stealth2 said:
I don't like you, either.
OH HA HA HA!! Do you have to pay CS from the date you are ordered or do you get some time? Why is everyone on here a man hater?

Shay-Pari'e

seeingheragain said:
OH HA HA HA!! Do you have to pay CS from the date you are ordered or do you get some time? Why is everyone on here a man hater?
I love men. You are not a man, so live with it idiot.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
You pay it as ordered. Your kid needs to eat today, not sometime next month. :rolleyes:

And I love men. Real men. Not drunk scumbags who beat their women and demean children.

You are the reason the term "deadbeat" was invented.
I pay over $700 a month for my children, and I have never been late or missed a penny of a payment. Pay your support and quit whining.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

seeingheragain

NCP Dad in TN said:
You are the reason the term "deadbeat" was invented.
I pay over $700 a month for my children, and I have never been late or missed a penny of a payment. Pay your support and quit whining you dumbass.
You are a hillbilly and hillbillys don't know a thing.

weenor

FYI for anyone that may be reading this thread and who is as stupid as OP (slim chance I know)....Child support becomes a judgment on the DATE SPECIFIED in the ORDER. Technically it draws interest from the due date. You don't get a grace period. The amount is calculated to fit within your income, so if you don't have the money, its because your spending on other nonnecessities.

Last edited:

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
seeingheragain said:
You are a hillbilly and hillbillys don't know a thing.
D00d.... you're worse than a hill billy. You're more like the troll under the bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">