• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wating to get served again court within a week

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? TX

I GO TO work, and come home, go to work and come home, and they never come to serve me for my child support contempt hearing. They come when Im at work but never when Im here. I dont duck or hide, but im not going to go in unless im served. Im paying my cs, but this is for back support i guess. This is the second court date they never served me for. I know I cant get in trouble for not going., but damn man get it together sheriff. How many times are they going to reset it. I got some other questions coming uop, but yeah Im not gonna go unless im served. I dont know the date, I just know it was some time in january. I been right here. My baby momma says they are going to file abandonment wtheck is that? Im paying cs what is she talking about

Proserpina

I GO TO work, and come home, go to work and come home, and they never come to serve me for my child support contempt hearing. They come when Im at work but never when Im here. I dont duck or hide, but im not going to go in unless im served. Im paying my cs, but this is for back support i guess. This is the second court date they never served me for. I know I cant get in trouble for not going., but damn man get it together sheriff. How many times are they going to reset it. I got some other questions coming uop, but yeah Im not gonna go unless im served. I dont know the date, I just know it was some time in january. I been right here. My baby momma says they are going to file abandonment wtheck is that? Im paying cs what is she talking about
You have absolutely no business criticizing anyone.

She wants rid of you. She feels her children deserve better than you. She's right.

Post hx, folks.

She wants rid of you. She feels her children deserve better than you. She's right.

Post hx, folks.
She wants rid of a college educated man with a job, and home of my own, a car etc based off me being out of work for a good while? I was awesome to my kids, she has no reason other than her personal disdain for me based off me leaving her 10 plus years ago. Thanks tho. Have a good one. btw Im making 70k a year alone, and I just started, I m paying cs, who is she hurting me or the kids.

LdiJ

Post hx, folks.
I didn't even have to read the threads, the titles and categories were enough to enlighten me.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
No worries - after dodging service for long enough, they'll find an alternate method that you may, or may not, be aware of.

I didn't even have to read the threads, the titles and categories were enough to enlighten me.
I was in a bad place for a while, I will admit that but god is good and things are great now. Ill take my kids away from her because she cant afford a lawyer and I can now. Whoop whoop. lol I just dont want to go to court plain and simple

No worries - after dodging service for long enough, they'll find an alternate method that you may, or may not, be aware of.
Nope. I dont have any family they can contact, they cant do it by mail, I have a po box that I only check once and a while, and so on. I want to get a good pattern of payments and knock out some of that back pay a bit before I go in. Simple as that.

Zigner

Nope. I dont have any family they can contact, they cant do it by mail, I have a po box that I only check once and a while, and so on. I want to get a good pattern of payments and knock out some of that back pay a bit before I go in. Simple as that.
You're wrong...but hey, you got all the answers already, right? :rolleyes:

You're wrong...but hey, you got all the answers already, right? :rolleyes:
I came here for answers and all i get is rude responses how about some help por favor. Its what iM HEre for, not opinons on who I am as a person. You people dont know me to judge me, so some real legal advice would be nice, save your trolling for another page. Seriously, go back and read, look at the replies. nothing but salty ass members running their mouths on some stuff they only feel they know about based off what I put on here. Im a text vbox with a name how much can one know about me.

Last edited:

Zigner

I came here for answers and all i get is rude responses how about some help por favor. Its what iM HEre for, not opinons on who I am as a person. You people dont know me to judge me, so some real legal advice would be nice, save your trolling for another page
Go pay an attorney.

My question is, what happens after so many reset court dates. Do they just drop the case, or do they really take away my rights even if i am paying cs now/

Last edited by a moderator:

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
Ya' know, I look at the title of "This is the last post you will see from me"
forum.freeadvice.com/sentencing-parole-pardons-plea-bargains-29/last-post-you-will-see-me-court-date-febuary-5th-502279.html
back in 2010 and think, "If only."

Dude needs to stop using phrases like "baby momma". It shows a certain lack of respect for the mother of HIS child. Dude needs to stop being a tool, and just focus on being a class act. A respectable man does not have the phrase "baby momma" in his spoken vocabulary. He ignores silly social media posts, knowing that there are so many out there that this little storm can be weathered, and is such a model of good character that silly tantrums don't tarnish him. Oh, and he faces the music.

My advice generally remains the same as less than 3 months ago on the same subject.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member

I gotta know what college you went to, so I tell everyone I know to avoid it like the plague.

Proserpina

I was in a bad place for a while, I will admit that but god is good and things are great now. Ill take my kids away from her because she cant afford a lawyer and I can now. Whoop whoop. lol I just dont want to go to court plain and simple
HAHAHAHAHA no, no you won't.

You're just dying to find out exactly why I said that, aren't you?

Oh, if you only knew. :cool:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">