+ Reply to Thread
    koppch is offline Junior Member

Unhappy What are the average child support $$ for CT?

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? We live in CT and have not received child support payments in over a year. As of now he is supposed to pay $200 per month (which I feel is very low) and he is not doing that. I don't have a lot of money or an attorney. What is the average payment for one child in the state of CT? What can I do? Get this. He's a lawyer too and also lives in CT. I think he can be disbarred for failure to pay. However he's an attorney for the military so I do not think he has to on the CT bar to practice. He flies to TX to do work. I want to send a very intelligent e-mail to scare him back into paying. What can I say that will shock him back into paying? $200 is also not enough. HELP!!! Thank you.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
    nextwife is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by koppch View Post
    What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? We live in CT and have not received child support payments in over a year. As of now he is supposed to pay $200 per month (which I feel is very low) and he is not doing that. I don't have a lot of money or an attorney. What is the average payment for one child in the state of CT? What can I do? Get this. He's a lawyer too and also lives in CT. I think he can be disbarred for failure to pay. However he's an attorney for the military so I do not think he has to on the CT bar to practice. He flies to TX to do work. I want to send a very intelligent e-mail to scare him back into paying. What can I say that will shock him back into paying? $200 is also not enough. HELP!!! Thank you.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
    If he's not paying, file contempt.

Check your state online CS calculator to detemine if his order meets guideline for you and he.

The "average" only matters if your incomes and expenses are all also "average".

What is the "average" mortgage? Does it being "average" mean I can get that? Maybe, maybe not.
    stealth2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by koppch View Post
    Who are you in this story?
    BL
    BL is offline Senior Member
    Why is there an X , etc, to the right of your post ?

Maybe this belongs in tech. subject , but yours is the only one I see ?